Death Note

This is a discussion on Death Note within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Don't know if there's another topic already but, DAMN this story was tight.. It had so many nice scenes, crazy ...
Page: 1

Don't know if there's another topic already but, DAMN this story was tight..

It had so many nice scenes, crazy characters and the all the story about the deathnote is just awesome

Heavy spoilers!
    [spoiler]Would've liked to see Light winning in the end, but the "evil" lost once more. Even though when in this case, the evil, isn't that evil

<33333 L [/spoiler]

Banned

Yes, <3 L.

iiason

this anime is old sku man, out for like 2/3 + years now?

but yeh. my all time favourite anime.

yea indeed one of my top 3 animes now. I finnished it last week I got little disappointed in the end but well things turned out as they planned from the begining.

Urahara

I really hate long never ending anime shows but for Deathnote, I wish there was a second season or more episodes. Epic ending!

evilwevel

[spoiler]i just wanted him to survive in the end :P been a while since i saw it. might watch it again.[/spoiler]

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

[spoiler]i wanted L to survive [/spoiler]

ioniapimpin

i really liked the story but i thought the ending was terrible,[spoiler]and i thought L should have survived along with Light. Near was just a little punk compared to L. It just seemed like they wanted to end it to quick, the closure IMO wasnt very well thought out. L&#39;s traps and tricks were much more thought out and the battle with light was Epic. [/spoiler]