Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Evangelion

This is a discussion on Evangelion within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; youre a funny one have you checked AS lineup recently? its a joke of retarded cartoons people think are funny ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

youre a funny one have you checked AS lineup recently? its a joke of retarded cartoons people think are funny ._.[/b]
    I hardly watch tv anymore cuz of that

Shin Chan is funny tho, can't deny that :lol:

I watched some of the anime episodes years ago but it confused me way god damn to much, it looks alot like my type of anime though so ima try watching it from the beggining again. :P

Yea, I had a semi-understanding, Until the last few episodes and the movie. Gah - Fucking guy must be a complete nut job. I understand weird shows and movies, But this was just fucking NUTS. XD So much wierd shit, and they just HAD to add a gay boy to the mix? gah. And the worst part was - the main kid seemed a perfect match for the gay boy. XD

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I admit, eva was confusing, but I managed to get a grip on it and figure it out. Reading the course of events rather than watching helps a lot tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12