Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fairy Tail

This is a discussion on Fairy Tail within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anybody read the Manga and is currently caught up ? [spoiler]I want to see Mistgun whoooop ass and Natsu vs ...
Page: 1

Dark_sith

Anybody read the Manga and is currently caught up ?

[spoiler]I want to see Mistgun whoooop ass and Natsu vs Luxus[/spoiler]

Also you think they will turn this into a Anime soon ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

im surprised its not already an anime TBH...but then again there arent many chapters yet for a continuous manga...theyd be caught up in no time then itd just be shitty fillers so yay for no anime? xD id rather have no anime than an anime filled with shitty fillers

and mistgun is gonna OWN xD natsu looks like hes gonna kick some major ass too....natsu fighting is the only thing i really wanna see i think from eating all that magic hes gotten insanely stronger than he used to be...i mean sure it made him sick but dunno i think its made him overall stronger even though it made him sick

Dark_sith

and when Natsu's emotions get riled up he if gets even crazy powerful reminds me of Luffy from OP, mistgun is going to do some damage I hope, I wonder what Mira's power was(well former top member) she and the mystery "Geezer" are the only other top Fairy Tail members we don't know about

ya he reminds me a lot of luffy and the drawing is so similar xD the similar drawing is what got me reading it

when i first watched Fairy Tale i thought it was the same author of One Piece cuz of the almost identical drawings of faces :lol:

its rly a big improvement in sorry and characters design unlike his first manga the author created (Rave) :unsure:

am just waiting for MistGun he seems a kick ass baba

Dark_sith

Well it seems Mirajane is back and a betrayal is going to happen

marijane owns

Dark_sith

better see some Mistgun action soon.......if Fried loses to Mirajane who is Mistgun going to fight

Natsu has dibbs on Luxus

There isn't enough Bad guys

Dark_sith

Mistgun vs Luxus OH SHIT finally

i predict itll get interupted by natsu before either of them get serious

Dark_sith

i predict itll get interupted by natsu before either of them get serious[/b]

good call, holy shit he's still alive and wtf i swear he's like Naruto and got 26732357 clones

good call, holy shit he's still alive and wtf i swear he's like Naruto and got 26732357 clones[/b]
    i think he prolly performed some restricted magic and like expunged the "good" from him cuz he was so pissed what happened at the tower...think like umm kame from dbz how he made picolo so he could be pure and become earths guardian, just opposite...he expunged his good side instead of his evil like kame did, so the good version became mist gun and joined the same guild erza did so he could kinda be with her, but hide from her at the same time cuz he was ashamed what his evil half was doing

and while mistgun "gerard" was doing that, the real gerard(now full evil) joined hte council and made the tower etc...and was then killed

Dark_sith

Even though this weeks chapter title gave it away Luxus is just whooping ass..... wonder what element will the next dragon slayer be h34r: or if there might be more out there

werent they talking about like a meeting of all the dragons? im sure there are more dragon slayers out there if there are more dragons...i think each dragon chose someone they think is strong to pass on their magic to

good manga so far caught up to the latest chapter and have enjoyed it so far

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast