Full metal alchemist 2 (2009)

This is a discussion on Full metal alchemist 2 (2009) within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; taken from wiki: In the 20th manga volume, Arakawa announced that a second Fullmetal Alchemist anime television series is currently ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

taken from wiki:
    In the 20th manga volume, Arakawa announced that a second Fullmetal Alchemist anime television series is currently being produced. Earlier speculation from a purported document leaks has Bones again acting as the production company and Yasuhiro Irie taking over as the series director.[25] The title series is expected to premier in April 2009 with the same name of the previous series

i didn't bother to check the manga(eventhough i read it) but i guess its true. yay any fma fans looking forward to it? i think the animation for FMA has ALWAYS been top-notch. i love it, no fillers no bullshit.*cough unlike some other shows*

Dark_sith

wtf, where are they going to do ? Didn't the Movie finish the series off ?

wtf, where are they going to do ? Didn't the Movie finish the series off ?[/b]
    maybe they're just continue where they left the manga? i don't know... but i know that at least the quality will be good.

I can't wait till the release of the animè

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If they don't have the same chars, won't be worth watching imo, need them short jokes for Ed.

hmmm I didnt watch the anime, but i heard the story finished in the anime even when the manga still going, the manga kick ass .... good story, good action and funny as hell .
    and yeah the mangaka mentioned there will be new TV series

the way pride fights.. is nuts. hes like a shikamaru who already mastered shadow jutsu.(whose shadow not only strangles but PIERCES.)

Dark_sith

The anime ended and then they did that movie and it pretty much tied everything upI don't understand how they can continue from their....[spoiler]Al and ed learn how to Alchemy in the real fucking world ?[/spoiler]