Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gundam 00

This is a discussion on Gundam 00 within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; it was SUPPOSED to end with season 1...but somehow they were able to get their contract extended for a second ...
Page: 3

it was SUPPOSED to end with season 1...but somehow they were able to get their contract extended for a second season[/b]
    Really? It would have been a stupid ending then... I hate open endings <_<

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

damn it i want another season lol

theres a movie coming out in 2010

wat a stupid ending. So damn predictable and so fake. Every damn time the protagonist survives without any injuries, while the antagonist dies. And each time, their gundams are all blown up with only like a few pieces left, and it has to end with a saber duel.

and i thought this one would be different.

and EVERY DAMN gundam series talks about a "genesis" or "colony laser" or "some huge-ass machine that shoots a huge laser and annihilates a whole country." Seriously, its boring now.... they&#39;ve been using this same thing since 25 years ago in gundam zeta. (or maybe even older, i never watched 0079)

oh and.. this story was really retarded. Some dead old man was able to predict and develop some crazy technology 200 years ago, and 200 years later, its still the top of the line technology.... WOW SO FAKE! So basiclaly in this one, aeolio schehenberg or w/e hes called is basically "god" with the combined powers of his "veda"

I heard the gundam 00 movie was a let down especially the ending but i did hear that there was some nice action.

Edit: just finished reading the spoilers

For those who haven't seen the movie here is a link to watch it
    Watch Gundam 00 The Movie: A wakening of the Trailblazer Episode 1 Online English Subbed
    Last edited by assassinofthemist; 01-20-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123