Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Linebarrels of Iron

This is a discussion on Linebarrels of Iron within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Haven't seen this one being mentioned. A friend suggested it. It's A LOT like Code Geass, it even has the ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Linebarrels of Iron

Haven't seen this one being mentioned. A friend suggested it. It's A LOT like Code Geass, it even has the eye thing. If you liked Code Geass, you will like this.

Season 1 (1-12) are DUBBED or in JAP, and they are GOOD dubs. Not the crappy ones.
    Season 2 (13-24) are in JAP, I can't find them any where. I was thinking of checking out a FYE and seeing if they have a DVD set. I'll upload if they do.

It has all the makings of an epic anime.
    • Mechs
    • Main character with abilities
    • Love triangles between main character
    • Lots of action

I began watching it today because of your post and must say that I think it's really good, though I watch it in japanese with english subs (I think that DUB sounds crap for animés). One thing I don't agree with, is the eye thing, it doesn't function like Code Geass' eye at all For me, Code Geass is better, but this one is really good

Banned

Glad to see I got at least one person to watch it. Also dubs usually do sound like crap, but the dubs for this series are really good and fit the characters really well.

For the SUB's half, I couldn't find it dubbed anywhere. Damn you funimation, damn you to hell! Why would they only dub half the series and not the other half. It is like watching a movie and having it cut off just when it gets to the good part.

Well, I watch it on Crunchyroll - Watch Naruto and Anime Videos free online, only subbed though

Banned

Yeah I just watched it SUBed, had no other choice. It wasn't as bad as I thought, MAYBE even a bit better then DUBs

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i might also start watching it

btw i was going to start watching macross frontier too. do u guys know if it is any good?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    Well, I watch it on Crunchyroll - Watch Naruto and Anime Videos free online, only subbed though
    You should visit funimation.com. It's WAY better, it has every and all animes and each anime has its own page/website.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    i might also start watching it

btw i was going to start watching macross frontier too. do u guys know if it is any good?
    Never heard of it, but judging by the google images it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewBoyWonder View Post
    You should visit funimation.com. It's WAY better, it has every and all animes and each anime has its own page/website.
    I tried to look at the website and they do advertise with animé, but I can't really find any of it? It looks like a reseller website. It transfers me to http://www.navarre.com/funimation/

I'll give it a try, and will watch a bit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    I tried to look at the website and they do advertise with animé, but I can't really find any of it? It looks like a reseller website. It transfers me to Welcome to the Navarre Corporation
    Wrong site maybe? o.o

Anime from FUNimation Entertainment - THE BEST IN ANIME -

I heard someone say that they are the ones who put the DUBs / SUBs in most of the animes. Don't know if it is true or not.

Wrong site maybe? o.o

Anime from FUNimation Entertainment - THE BEST IN ANIME -

I heard someone say that they are the ones who put the DUBs / SUBs in most of the animes. Don't know if it is true or not.
    Well, I goet redirected to Welcome to the Navarre Corporation everytime I click the link? :S

EDIT:
    Well, I found a YouTube channel called FUNimation that got a lot of animé..... dunno if it's truly theirs, but it says so in the discription
    Last edited by RavouS; 03-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.

Banned

Your PC might be infected? I have visited from many different IPs, never has it happened to me o.o

Your PC might be infected? I have visited from many different IPs, never has it happened to me o.o
    It isn't, it redirects me to that site on every computer I tried.... even the school computer...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Watch One Piece Anime Episodes English Subbed & Dubbed Streaming Online see if this links works. its funimation's one piece site.

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    Watch One Piece Anime Episodes English Subbed & Dubbed Streaming Online see if this links works. its funimation's one piece site.
    Nope, I still get redirected to the crap site I linked to before
    Maybe it's some county IP restiction shit?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast