Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for long Anime

This is a discussion on Looking for long Anime within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I would strongly suggest inuyasha it's like bleach + naruto mixed together anyways it has about 190 episodes and 4 ...
Page: 2

I would strongly suggest inuyasha it's like bleach + naruto mixed together anyways it has about 190 episodes and 4 movies(movies are epic) finally alot of the music in this anime will give you goosebumps soooo frekin good atm I'm currently yu yu but it's kinda old school

No offense, but I think he's talking about a GOOD anime - not some vomit salad special anime for tweens.

Since you already watched bleach, For longness I would recommend One Piece or Naruto [[Alot of fillers for naruto]] And I've never watched one piece so :P but hmm... Dunno much other's I've started to watch Fairy Tail but it's corny lol u.u; Especially the overused line of "WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    No offense, but I think he's talking about a GOOD anime - not some vomit salad special anime for tweens.

Since you already watched bleach, For longness I would recommend One Piece or Naruto [[Alot of fillers for naruto]] And I've never watched one piece so :P but hmm... Dunno much other's I've started to watch Fairy Tail but it's corny lol u.u; Especially the overused line of "WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!" lol.
    Yep, One Piece is one of the longest animés out there if you don't count fillers. I'm in the process of watching it myself, at episode 81 so far, and it's really good
    Fairy Tail is also very good. Sure, they use their battle line a bit too much, but other than that it's probably one of the best ongoing animés out there, the story got a lot of potential

Fixxer

naruto is 203 eisode

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12