The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

This is a discussion on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; So I recently started to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but it's just too confusive to me h34r: Someone ...
Page: 1

StoneColdAngel

So I recently started to watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya but it's just too confusive to me h34r: Someone told me that you gotta watch it in a different order to fully get it but I couldn't find anything about it. Anyone can point me in the right direction?

Ok... the story doesnt go in chronological order, the order of the story is all mixed up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wikipedia.org)</div>
    The episodes of the anime were aired in an anachronic order: The prologue; seven chapters of the first novel, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya; and epilogue, are arranged into six episodes that were kept in order, but arranged in between these were episodes taken from chapters of some of the later novels. The earliest example of this is that episode two is chronologically the first episode. During the previews for the next episode, the viewers are given two different numbers for the following episode (except for episode number twelve); one number from Haruhi, who numbers the episodes according to where they fit chronologically in the plot, and one number from Kyon, who lists the episode numbers in the order in which they aired. Episode twelve happened to be both the twelfth episode aired and the twelfth episode chronologically; and particularly, Kyon mentions it during its preview.[15] The standard edition DVD release uses "The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina" as the first episode, but otherwise follows the chronological order.[16][/b]
    this link will tell u the right chronological arangement... its kinda confusing at first, but it all goes well. <3 haruhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_M...zumiya_episodes

<3 aya hirano! (voice actress of haruhi and konata)

evilwevel

i watched it in chronological order, and i think that might be best if you&#39;re planning on watching a few episodes a day (not watching them all in one day) because you get lost if you follow the order they broadcasted.

the fleet fight was the best :/

i <3 yuki.. so sexehh...

day 1: so look at the lappy as if its some strange object
    day 2: she pokes the kb with her fingers
    day 3: she begin typing
    day 4: she went crazy >_< gona be like 3000000 words/mins
    day 5: she teh masteh!!

StoneColdAngel

Ok... the story doesnt go in chronological order, the order of the story is all mixed up.
    this link will tell u the right chronological arangement... its kinda confusing at first, but it all goes well. <3 haruhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_M...zumiya_episodes

<3 aya hirano! (voice actress of haruhi and konata)[/b]
    I hope I got the order wrong, it&#39;s a lil confusing ^^ Gonna start to watch it in this order today