Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; how disappointed, no OP this week......ahhhhh.....for every week that doesn't have OP, I feel more lost than my KO account ...
Page: 2

how disappointed, no OP this week......ahhhhh.....for every week that doesn't have OP, I feel more lost than my KO account got hacked...
    Kenny, don't hate cause I have better sig than yours..[/b]
    my nick in game start with Ace so am way better than u :P

Dark_sith

gotta wait till next week fuck this sucks <_<

i dont know how the author would turn the story to and how he will creat and draw this big war gonna happen ... i bet it will take 20 chapters alone (am afraid he will do the same as Bleach now and make 1 fight between 2 every 3 chapters )

Xtr3m3

I can&#39;t wait for the new chapter xD Maybe Buggy joins the crew

But I want to see WG vs WB first, WB did destroyed 23 marine ships in an instant

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

most likely...snake person turns everyone to stone, he runs and hides, she unstones everyone

while they stone they dunno anything, like those one sailers didnt know anything while they were stone and they didnt even realize any times passed...[/b]
    i was right!!

Dark_sith

i was right!![/b]

<_< how do you run the biggest prison and still not know luffy is with Buggy.....also I didn&#39;t know the den den mushi would get turned into stone that was weak, now luffy is going to meet all the people he helped send there LOL

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

<_< how do you run the biggest prison and still not know luffy is with Buggy.....also I didn&#39;t know the den den mushi would get turned into stone that was weak, now luffy is going to meet all the people he helped send there LOL[/b]
    ya this is why i love one piece...this shits NEVER gonna end xD and its never gonna get old either lol luffy will always be hilarious

Dark_sith

lol yeah, Naruto/Bleach/fairy tail will be done then 3 years later one piece is finally finished

Banned

OP rocks...i watch anime and read the manga also..time for whitebeard&#39;s move

Xtr3m3

WB is a beast!!!!

Come on people..why not discussion/predictions in this thread? We need more One Piece fans here!! h34r:

I&#39;m ready when people start talking/predictions etc...

Banned

i started watching one piece about a 2 months ago and finally caught up to latest episode.. also caught up with manga .. blew my mind... puts other shonens to shame

question: are the One Piece movies/OVAs worth watching? or they like naruto movies (boring.. and stupid.. and all the same)

as for predictions.. the way theyr hyping up WB so much makes it seem his gona die by the end of this arc.. after the big war thats bound to happen

Xtr3m3

OP movies don&#39;t even come close to Naruto...OP is the best!!!! :wub:

I want WB to go against like 4 Shiki or Admirals to show how awesome he is xD

Banned

right im gona try them out.. i saw a preview for one that looked just like the sand country arc (forgot name) but with better animation.. was i seeing things or they remade that arc into a movie h34r:

I really hate One Peice but I am kinda curious where the treasure was if they found it? xD

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

I really hate One Peice but I am kinda curious where the treasure was if they found it? xD[/b]
    I really hate it too..
    I saw it mybe twice.. its really weird
    no idea whats going on there :S

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast