Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; OP in my opinion is the best Manga/Anime compare to the other popular Mangas atm; that's why it's still going ...
Page: 3

OP in my opinion is the best Manga/Anime compare to the other popular Mangas atm; that's why it's still going strong on its 10th year. The development of the story is well written as well as open to many possibilities.

If you watched those Episodes (english version) then you missed out a lot, English ver is a joke, just too corny and for kid. You got to watch it RAW with Subtitle or just RAW if you understand Japanese. Trust me, it's tottally different from those Cartoon network version.

OP story is divided into mini-Arc. Each have it's own meaning/story/purpose, some are more exciting and fights than others (depend on what you like). They are all connected and evolved as you go on. If you just read the first 100 chapters then you definitely missed out the big and best part of OP; same as Anime, if you only watch the first 50 episode then you missed out as well. OP's story is evolved and matured as it progressed.

Let assume that you all read/watch Dragon Ball series. The first 100 chapters/50 anime episodes of OP is like watching Dragon Ball when Goku is young, not much fights/development but when Goku become Sayan and Super Sayan that's when the story peak out and fascinating.

Personally I never like any One Piece movies even though i love OP . However I really want to watch movie 10 since Oda wrote it, when it going to come out!!!

Xtr3m3

I can't wait for the new chapter

They are going to lv 4 xD

Xtr3m3

NO WAY!!!!

Kaidou attacks WB and Shanks intercepts it This arc is getting more epic every chapter. No chapter next week :angry:

OP is approaching the biggest stage and no one talking about it. Little disappointed but FOR THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS/MONTHS, BIG/BADASS FIGHTS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Battle royal/Bowl CZ boss event style :lol: with all the noobs running around!!!!

EPIC

Couple questions/discussion: sorry for the spoilers

-Is Hancock still at ID and participate in the fight?
    -Luffy's group (5) vs ID: I see only 4 possible opponents: Chief, Vice-chief, the guy locked up in lvl 6 (Siryu?), the Sadi-chan + demon beasts (4?) May be some strong marine coming to pick up Ace?
    -Will this fight drag to the Marine Headquarter or finish off at ID? meaning either they transported ACE to the ship, Luffy fight whoever stay and get on the ship and run to the Marine Headquarter OR all Fights happen at ID and Luffy rescued ACE.
    -I put a big bet on that Okama (forgot his name at this moment) will join Luffy's pirate after this arc. He's funny and good guy!

Dark_sith

okama guy is 1 of the 4 pirate emperors so he wont join

the guy in lvl.6 won't help magellan because magellan put him there ???

[spoiler]RIP BONCHAN OKAMA For life[/spoiler]

About to see whitebeard Vs Luffy this should be sick.

zurx

where do yall watch onepiece?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

[spoiler]RIP BONCHAN OKAMA For life[/spoiler]

About to see whitebeard Vs Luffy this should be sick.[/b]
    doubt it....why would whitebeard and luffy fight? they both have the same goal of saving ace

in fact i doubt well even see whitebeard fight PERIOD

i think its gonna be something like this:
    whitebeard shows up for a showdown type atmosphere, whitebeard ships vs marine ships(and other pirate lord ships) neither making the first move

luffy gonna run right the fuck in to save ace

luffy WILL save ace after prolly some epic battle most likely against magellon again(cuz their battles have all been cut short and magellon has to regain the shame of the breakout)

luffy will prolly take ace to whitebeards ship

ace will explain everything to whitebeard and beg he just leave without starting any fighting

whitebeard proceeds to help luffy find his lost crew as a thank you for saving ace

there is my rough prediction, i cant wait to see if it comes true

doubt it....why would whitebeard and luffy fight? they both have the same goal of saving ace

in fact i doubt well even see whitebeard fight PERIOD

i think its gonna be something like this:
    whitebeard shows up for a showdown type atmosphere, whitebeard ships vs marine ships(and other pirate lord ships) neither making the first move

luffy gonna run right the fuck in to save ace

luffy WILL save ace after prolly some epic battle most likely against magellon again(cuz their battles have all been cut short and magellon has to regain the shame of the breakout)

luffy will prolly take ace to whitebeards ship

ace will explain everything to whitebeard and beg he just leave without starting any fighting

whitebeard proceeds to help luffy find his lost crew as a thank you for saving ace

there is my rough prediction, i cant wait to see if it comes true[/b]
    yeah that is a good one, should be interesting. I wonder if red hair will be their. Only 2-3 issues away maybe

Dark_sith

you know I thought I "knew" what was coming, but 2 chapters ago when whale sharks came to rescue the day totally unexpected and funny....I think Oda is on some kind of drugs to keep writing this weird entertaining stuff....

also Bon-chan is gonna find a way too live...Blackbeard and shiryu are still there.....I don't know what can happen

but how does Iva and BB/crew survive the poison ?? Luffy isn't close to competing with WB if he can't be magellon

Xtr3m3

Why is nobody is talking about OP

OP> Naruto + Bleach :angry:

Bon chan will survive I think :unsure: BB will save him

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

so ace is the son of gold roger...and luffy is the son of some "dragon the revolutionary" guy

and ace's mom died giving birth to ace......

yet ace and luffy aer brothers...

wtf? anyone else confused as fuck?

is there English dubbed episodes of one piece?

Dark_sith

so ace is the son of gold roger...and luffy is the son of some "dragon the revolutionary" guy

and ace's mom died giving birth to ace......

yet ace and luffy aer brothers...
    wtf? anyone else confused as fuck?[/b]

yeah I'm fucking confused, but maybe it's another government lie ???????

and the way Oda ends it fucks everybody over because no OP next week..... <_<

so

Roger--->ace(gets adopted by Garp)

Garp---->Dragon----->luffy

fuck its late and hopefully Cama you will have a theory how this all makes sense

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast