Request: Title

This is a discussion on Request: Title within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Well basically I search the title of this: There are those people fighting. I believe it was light vs earth ...
Page: 1

StoneColdAngel

Well basically I search the title of this:

There are those people fighting. I believe it was light vs earth (dunno anymore for sure it's been a long time). Of course they got special powers and when they fight they get this cage of light or whatever around them. They there fight inside and after one is defeated the cage disappears and everything festroyed is back to normal. Dunno what more to say, thats what I seem to remember. Hope I didn't mix anything in thats not there ^^

Thanks for ya help. Really appreciated.

Regards,
    - Cookie

EDIT: Two names I remember are Kamui and Fuma !

evilwevel

only thing i can come up with is shakugan no shana, they fight inside a "fuzetsu" and they can restore all damage done by draining power of existence from people. it has some elements in it (main character uses fire) but i'm not sure if it has anything to do with earth. it's been a while since i watched it so i can't say whether or not those names were in it.

I think your thinking of X TV series.

StoneColdAngel

I think your thinking of X TV series.[/b]
    Yeah should be X. Thanks a lot. Got see if I can download it somewhere ^^

You can download X on veoh, just type x tv and it should come up.