Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

in search

This is a discussion on in search within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; of any mangas really... something thats decently long but not too long like around... 50-200 chapters as i dont wanna ...
Page: 1

of any mangas really... something thats decently long but not too long like around... 50-200 chapters as i dont wanna go beyond 200 unless its an amazing ongoing manga or even an amazing complete series >:

some that ive read/currently reading:

Claymore -
    Bleach -
    Ubel Blatt -
    Ai Kora -
    Break Blade -
    Fairy Tail -
    Freezing -
    Rappi Rangai -
    Until Death Do Us Part -
    Zero In -
    Superior -
    Rosario to Vampire Season II -
    Girls Saurus DX -
    Akuma Jiten
    Angel Densetsu
    Bitter Virgin
    Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado
    Elfen Lied
    Girls Saurus
    Hatsukoi Limited
    IO
    Lilim Kiss
    Mai-Otome
    Mai-Otome Arashi
    Parallel
    Rosario to Vampire
    Suzuka

ones w/ "-" are currently ongoing that im reading as you can see theres quite a few xD rest are completed series that ive alrdy read

any genre is ok w/ me i range from pure action/ecchi/school life/super natural and so on as long as i can get into the story im a happy camper

Xtr3m3

No One Piece

The story line is completely unbelievable!! But is has over 500+ chapters.
    If you want a really short one it will be Wolf's Rain, I suggest watching the Anime version. It is really good and really short. But very sad

Again, if you want an amazing story line watch One Piece Anime, and then after you finish it read the manga.

ive tried watching/reading one piece and i just cant get into it ._. also ive seen the anime of wolf's rain personally i didnt like it but i missed about 2-3 episodes at the start so that didnt help =[

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

666 satan is a good manga...i believe about 72 chapters for the whole manga, made by the brother of the creator of naruto

here's some good mangas for you:
    Monster
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Slam Dunk ( one of my top five manga and anime)
    DevilxDevil ( I liked it at first but didn't like it at the end but overall it's cool)

20th Century boys ( for the same maker of Monster)
    B-Shock ( if you like comedy )
    Pretty Face ( also if you like comedy)
    Ranma 1/2 ( one of the best comedy mangas ) for get the anime , the manga is way way too good.
    Rurouni Kenshin ( also forgot about the anime , or you just watch the anime up to episode 62 then drop it and read the manga)

and I'd say Blade of the Immortal but it's still ongoing

thanks for the suggestions ill check most of these out over the weekend and see if ill finish them out D:

keep the mangas coming!

reading b-shock atm and god the "peter rabbit" chapter had me in tears rofl poor female bunny

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Togari - completed
    Karakuri circus about 40 voulmes but only 8 out so far
    and some other ones i forgot the titles of, i will tell you later when i find out.

of any mangas really... something thats decently long but not too long like around... 50-200 chapters as i dont wanna go beyond 200 unless its an amazing ongoing manga or even an amazing complete series >:

some that ive read/currently reading:

Claymore -
    Bleach -
    Ubel Blatt -
    Ai Kora -
    Break Blade -
    Fairy Tail -
    Freezing -
    Rappi Rangai -
    Until Death Do Us Part -
    Zero In -
    Superior -
    Rosario to Vampire Season II -
    Girls Saurus DX -
    Akuma Jiten
    Angel Densetsu
    Bitter Virgin
    Blue Dragon: Ral Ω Grado
    Elfen Lied
    Girls Saurus
    Hatsukoi Limited
    IO
    Lilim Kiss
    Mai-Otome
    Mai-Otome Arashi
    Parallel
    Rosario to Vampire
    Suzuka

ones w/ "-" are currently ongoing that im reading as you can see theres quite a few xD rest are completed series that ive alrdy read

any genre is ok w/ me i range from pure action/ecchi/school life/super natural and so on as long as i can get into the story im a happy camper[/b]
    isnt that the one where the girl falls in love with a basketball captain but ends up going out with the "Devil" ?

isnt that the one where the girl falls in love with a basketball captain but ends up going out with the "Devil" ?[/b]
    nah

Hiroyuki is a 16 year-old boy who is just starting a life of living on his own. He finds a great deal on a huge house for only 10,000 yen a month in rent. Sure the house is a little run down and perhaps even downright spooky, but it's better than nothing...until he meets Milky Way! Milky Way is a Demoness and she has her eyes set on making Hiroyuki her servant![/b]
    thats Akuma Jiten

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

hahaha are you talking about devil beside you? with ranie yang? The manga is called Akuma de Sourou.

hahaha are you talking about devil beside you? with ranie yang? The manga is called Akuma de Sourou.[/b]
    LOL YEAH
    thats the one HAHAHAHa

omg ur a rainie fan too <3333333

cant edit but.. added some new mangas to my list and im still looking so feel free to add some of your fav&#39;s that i havent read ^_^

Mirai Nikki -
    666 Satan -
    B-Shock

ones w/ "-" are currently ones that im reading/ongoing series

i did enjoy B-Shock thought that was a very nice change in the story

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Alive - the final evolution is really good, you should check it out.

Great Teacher Onizuka[/b]
    reading GTO atm on chapter 149 of 200 and i have to admit if i had a teacher like that when i was in school i wouldve never missed a day b> badass teacher plx

also reading rurouni kenshin *i watched the anime ages ago but i started the manga at chapter 1* havent gotten far on it yet as i got sucked into GTO so only on chapter 11 so far on this one >:

finished satan666 was a nice ending a lil out there and kindve sad when you look at it but was really good

alive - final evolution ill have to check out in a few days or tomorrow if i get the time after finishing GTO off

also keep suggestions coming <3

just finished yu yu hakusho* neat story, really short though only 175 issues. I started and caught up with one piece, it could be the coolest story i have read in a long time, but it is still running. Im going to check out some of the others listed here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast