soul eater

This is a discussion on soul eater within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Plot: Soul Eater primarily revolves around students classified as meisters (職人, shokunin?) at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School (死神武器職人専門学校, ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Plot:
    Soul Eater primarily revolves around students classified as meisters (職人, shokunin?) at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School (死神武器職人専門学校, Shinigami Buki Shokunin Senmon Gakkō?), or Shibusen (死武専, Shibusen?) for short, located in the fictional Death City,[1] in Nevada, United States. The school is run by Shinigami, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for weapons and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters.[1] Each meister has at least one demon weapon companion which has both a weapon and human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that enforces peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "kishin", evil demon gods that nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos. Human souls that have become evil by straying from the path of humans have a high risk of becoming kishin, so evil humans are constantly being hunted down and killed by the students trained at Shibusen. The ultimate goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of ninety-nine evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and thus be capable of being used by shinigami.[1] In order to ensure this is done in a timely manner, all students and weapons attend classes regularly and are given homework or supplementary lessons to further their training. The meisters have a rating system that goes from one to three stars which usually measures soul energy. It is important that the meister and weapon can tune their "soul wavelength" to perform high level attacks and bring out the weapon's full power.

Anyone else reading this?

Banned

ive watched the anime its quite cool, and a funny anime :P id say its worth watching/reading

i just finished catching up with the manga...never watched the anime and doubt i ever will i cant ever watch anime's after i read the manga always pisses me off how anime is so far from manga

anyway my favorite character by far is kidd so obsessed with symmetry he cant even complete a mission if something is symmetricly bothering him

Banned

yea hes just awesome xD i love one of the first eps of the anime :P hes totally crazy in love with a cat xD!

and yea, Mangas are often alot better then the animes, since the animes miss alot of the good stuff

yea hes just awesome xD i love one of the first eps of the anime :P hes totally crazy in love with a cat xD![/b]
    the cats hilarious

semi spoiler of cat being funny xD:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/43/25/

i just finished catching up with the manga...never watched the anime and doubt i ever will i cant ever watch anime's after i read the manga always pisses me off how anime is so far from manga[/b]
    that's apply on new anime only, and i really can't stand watching new anime and i rather read the manga, in the other hand.... watching old anime always better than reading the manga, at least for me.
    anyway seems like funny manga, gonna download it

Fxcence

faster story wise = anime < comic
    quality wise = anime > comic

kinda depends what you like.. anime is really greats.. bonz? bons? w/e they always pull good quality <3

iiason

watched the first 8 eps, it&#39;s actually really good.

comedy and action, i like it.

So far I&#39;ve only watched the Anime, It&#39;s really fun It&#39;s like bleach except kinda different lol.

iiason

So far I&#39;ve only watched the Anime, It&#39;s really fun It&#39;s like bleach except kinda different lol.[/b]
    finished the first 26 eps now.

yeh, it&#39;s like a more chilled version of bleach. xD

I like Makas dad, hes so cool :P

Anyway the only thing that piss me off is their noses, its like wtf man, no realy wtf never seen anything like this.

mezcalaman

its their art of anime hehe but yea its the first anime that ive seen with that style i think. either way soul eater rox havent hated an ep of it yet :P. something about madusa makes her cool :wub:

KalaBunga Senior Member

blackstar is the best
    can&#39;t wait for episode 28

good anime.