Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Strongest Naruto Character?

This is a discussion on Strongest Naruto Character? within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; whos the ultimate ninja? Not sure about spelling of things so dont falme me for it. Naruto- Mastered sage mode ...
Page: 1

Default Strongest Naruto Character?

whos the ultimate ninja? Not sure about spelling of things so dont falme me for it.

Naruto- Mastered sage mode a level Jiraiya couldn't master. has the power of nine tails, Rasenshuriken owned Kakuzu. Great ball rasengan sage mode.

Sasuke- defeated Orochimaru and itachi (Both were dying btw) also killed deidara (barely), Has sharingan which is powerful tool. 2nd seal form,

Orochimaru- knows many forbidden jutsu who Killed the 3rd hokage. crazy guy who does anything for his immortality and power. Many fear him.

Hashirama Senju (1st hokage)- From Senju clan "clan of a thousand skills," said to have control tailed beasts as pets, Madara's rival, Uses wood element techniques.

Tobirama Senju(2nd Hokage)- Successor to 1st hokage, strongest water user ever, Uses thunder sword, Teacher of 3rd hokage. said to be one of the best at taijutsu in konoha history.

Hiruzen Sarutobi(3rd hokage)- Prized student of 2nd hokage, Died fighting a good fight against Orichimaru while dealing with the 1st and 2nd hokage. Teachers to the legendary Sanins.

Minato Namikaze(4th hokage)-

Actually the strongest ever had to be the sage of six paths, he had the rinnegan and was able to seal the 10 tailed beast.
    Last edited by IAM_GOD; 10-09-2009 at 07:39 PM.

Cool

Konohamaru is the strongest

wawh

You can always just copy from the databooks lol

But imo.. Every ninja has their own set of skill, it's not like if A>B = A>C.
    However my favourite character(s) is Itachi and Gaara.. They got something cool in their personality and jutsus xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

kishi in an interview said that of these more recent generations the 4th was the strongest and 3rd slightly below and/or tied with the 4th, but of all time the 1st is the strongest

now of only ALIVE characters id say sage mode naruto is the strongest, keeping in mind that i consider sasuke as the WORST character in the manga because his character is handed power ups simply due to kishi's butt buddy RP dressing as sasuke every night for their kinky sex

but ignore kishi's favortism and id put him at #2 right behind naruto
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 09-24-2009 at 11:25 PM.

I'd rate the 1st Hokage as the strongest as of the time being, then the 4th, then Naruto, seeing as Naruto still haven't made it to be Hokage yet, thus he must not be as strong as the hokages, if not in power, then in experience

wawh

Euh

Don't you think that Ridukou would be strongest?
    I mean he is the one who made Ninjutsu. He his the father of the Senju and Uchiha clan and created the moon xD

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Euh

Don't you think that Ridukou would be strongest?
    I mean he is the one who made Ninjutsu. He his the father of the Senju and Uchiha clan and created the moon xD
    eh from word of mouth of the author of the manga, the 1st hokage is the strongest of all time

person who creates something isnt always the best...person who invented chess probably couldnt hold a candle to chess masters now a days

KalaBunga Senior Member

Gaara , for just having awesome skills , espacily in the anime , kara vs taht bone guy as fucking awesome.

in a word of who 'could' have been strongest if he was not retarded was Hidan, if he really was say as smart as shikimaru, think of how far he could have taken his talents. but then again, that would have made him badly OP. but i just loved his humor the whole time. he and kakuzu made a great team lol.

StoneColdAngel

TenTen ! XD

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    in a word of who 'could' have been strongest if he was not retarded was Hidan, if he really was say as smart as shikimaru, think of how far he could have taken his talents. but then again, that would have made him badly OP. but i just loved his humor the whole time. he and kakuzu made a great team lol.
    Nah, Minato forsure.. if he didnt die at a young age! Since he was Jiraya's student, he could have learned the sage mode aswell.

But atm Madara IS the strongest char in naruto.. he's Akatsuki leader and the most feared Uchiha member. We havent seen him in a fight yet, but what we'v seen sofar, is that he is untouchable and god knowz what he can do with his sharingan..
    Last edited by CroNe; 09-25-2009 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    Nah, Minato forsure.. if he didnt die at a young age! Since he was Jiraya's student, he could have learned the sage mode aswell.

But atm Madara IS the strongest char in naruto.. he's Akatsuki leader and the most feared Uchiha member. We havent seen him in a fight yet, but what we'v seen sofar, is that he is untouchable and god knowz what he can do with his sharingan..
    and he got his ass kicked by the 1st lol and itachi said hes only a shell of his former self, which denotes weaker than his former self, which means hed STILL lose to the 1st in his current state if the 1st were still alive lol

1st=strongest of all time in the manga

well from how ichi made it the 1st is supposed to be the best of all time, he has the ideals and mind of a master leader. so i can agree to the 1st. but Hidan was just a funny person to me, he made naruto very enjoyable while he was in it, the constant "fuck you" to kakuzu and shiki was hilarious.
    but yeh on serious lvl 1st, i give it to him. he just had the swagger and style of the best. calm and collect at all times.

Since it's not the most original character I cannot put Hidan on the list. Hidan made me laugh days long together with my friend.

Strongest? Obviously Sasuke, his powerlevel raises from page to page for over 9000...

I wonder if itachi was in his prime(not sick) would he be stronger then sasuke is?

But imo from characters that are actually alive i would give it to naruto or gaara just because gay sasuke didnt work for anything and naruto actually trained for his new sage mode ect, and gaara is just cool as hell.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast