Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Your personal top 5 anime list.

This is a discussion on Your personal top 5 anime list. within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; nubcake h34r:...
Page: 2

nubcake h34r:

wawh

1: Death Note
    2: Naruto (first part only, shippuuden sucks)
    3: Rorouni Kenshin
    4: Great Teacher Onizuka
    5: Yu-Gi-Oh / Pokémon / DBZ

All tho the 5th place is somewhat childish animé.. but i really enjoyed those shows thats why they serve as a group

Ainelover

1. Death note
    2. Berserk
    3. FullMetal Alchemist
    4. Gundam 00
    5. Code geass / DevilMayCry
    what i cud think of right now, the list keeps changing everyday :P[/b]
    1.Hellsing
    2.Death Note
    3.Berserk
    4.Fullmetal Alchemist
    5. DevilMayCry

this is my real feelings, forgot hellsing when i made the list lĺl

KalaBunga Senior Member

to manny good things i enjoy wachting.

1. naruto w/o fillers and is they fuking speed up the episodes tierd of waiting been waiting sinds i was 14 for 1 ep a week.
    2. bleach great 2 but to mutch fucking fillers.
    3. one piece that shit cracks me up.
    4.Rorouni Kenshin
    5.trigun

zurx

yu yu hakusho
    rorouni kenshin
    bleach
    dbz
    one piece

Banned

Heh ok :P Sounds good that you've begun watching Code Geass Join the LOVE :lol:[/b]
    Gah, I can't get enough. I already watched the first season, lol.

[spoiler]Two best people = Lloyd and C.C. Lloyd is just like me, and C.C is just perfect. the whole academy was in a panic and she was just like "the pizza..." ROFL. (ofc Lelouch is 3rd.)[/spoiler]

<div class='quotemain'>Gah, I can&#39;t get enough. I already watched the first season, lol.[/b]
    [spoiler]Two best people = Lloyd and C.C. Lloyd is just like me, and C.C is just perfect. the whole academy was in a panic and she was just like "the pizza..." ROFL. (ofc Lelouch is 3rd.)[/spoiler]
    [/b][/quote]
    Heh, I like Lelouch the best :P I like his personality ^_^

iiason

1. Death Note
    2. Code Geass
    3. Gundam 00
    4. Rorouni Kenshin
    5. Bleach/Naruto/One Piece

death note and code geass coz of the awesome mind games.
    gundam cool mecha, twists every now and again...awesome.
    roruni kenshin, it&#39;s OLD SKU but it&#39;s a classic!!!

and the three ongoing anime that i&#39;m currently watching/have an interest in.

I tought the same way at the start, but he becomes one crazy and twisted fuck later and trust me, you will miss L once he&#39;s gone^^[/b]
    L > Light

coz light have the death note.

+ L is in the light, and Light is in the dark.

1. Death Note
    2. Code Geass
    3. Gundam 00
    4. Rorouni Kenshin
    5. Bleach/Naruto/One Piece

death note and code geass coz of the awesome mind games.
    gundam cool mecha, twists every now and again...awesome.[/b]
    Is Rorouni Kenshin good? I&#39;m thinking about watching it.
    And Code Geass owns Death Note in my opinion. For me, it&#39;s the mind games like Death Note + mecha, how much better can it get? :P (I&#39;m a big mecha fan if you haven&#39;t noticed )

Ainelover

Code geass sux in comparrising to death note imo, cant stand the animation in code geass for one, and the characters are not as epic as in Death note

Banned

I just finished Code Geass R2. Call me a fag if it&#39;s needed, but I stayed up all night to finish it. (5:32 A.M. as if me typing that.)
    [spoiler]
    Anyway, RavouS, I would like your opinion on whether you think he is alive or not. Personally, I think he&#39;s the wagon driver at the the end. With that said, seeing as though I&#39;&#39;m pro Luluxc.c (and that IS how it ended up ), what would happen if two immortals had a child? Simply assuming that Lelouch got his code from his father as he died and not from c.c., they would both be immortal then, yes? I think that it&#39;s a fitting ending that way, because, if you recall, when they were on the Sword of Akasha and c.c. was falling, she said something along of the lines of Lelouch knowing her "true" wish. That, in turn, means that she didn&#39;t REALLY want to die. Since her Geass was one to make people love her, we know that is truly what her heart desires since, as far as it was explained, the Geass manifests it&#39;s power through what you want most. So, in the end, she ended up with someone who truly loved her! Subarashii.[/spoiler]

Also, adding in my UPDATED list

1. Death Note/Code Geass
    2. Outlaw Star
    3. 07-Ghost
    4. Bleach
    5. Naruto

It was more than good enough to be first, but Death Note was also, so I will leave it at a tie. I will admit, though, I liked the ending of Code Geass more than Death Note even though I believe myself to understand them both.[spoiler] Btw, there&#39;s much more evidence to support my Code Geass ending theory (can&#39;t really call it mine, but I haven&#39;t seen anyone use that argument for it yet.) They all go by Lelouch, not the relationship between Lelouch and c.c., which is okay, but foolish.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Oh, by the way, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve heard of it, but I&#39;ve read of an OVA coming out called "C.C.&#39;s Wish." Perhaps it will reveal the truth? XD[/spoiler]

and now, I will try to sleep. jaa.

I just finished Code Geass R2. Call me a fag if it&#39;s needed, but I stayed up all night to finish it. (5:32 A.M. as if me typing that.)
    [spoiler]
    Anyway, RavouS, I would like your opinion on whether you think he is alive or not. Personally, I think he&#39;s the wagon driver at the the end. With that said, seeing as though I&#39;&#39;m pro Luluxc.c (and that IS how it ended up ), what would happen if two immortals had a child? Simply assuming that Lelouch got his code from his father as he died and not from c.c., they would both be immortal then, yes? I think that it&#39;s a fitting ending that way, because, if you recall, when they were on the Sword of Akasha and c.c. was falling, she said something along of the lines of Lelouch knowing her "true" wish. That, in turn, means that she didn&#39;t REALLY want to die. Since her Geass was one to make people love her, we know that is truly what her heart desires since, as far as it was explained, the Geass manifests it&#39;s power through what you want most. So, in the end, she ended up with someone who truly loved her! Subarashii.[/spoiler]

Also, adding in my UPDATED list

1. Death Note/Code Geass
    2. Outlaw Star
    3. 07-Ghost
    4. Bleach
    5. Naruto

It was more than good enough to be first, but Death Note was also, so I will leave it at a tie. I will admit, though, I liked the ending of Code Geass more than Death Note even though I believe myself to understand them both.[spoiler] Btw, there&#39;s much more evidence to support my Code Geass ending theory (can&#39;t really call it mine, but I haven&#39;t seen anyone use that argument for it yet.) They all go by Lelouch, not the relationship between Lelouch and c.c., which is okay, but foolish.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Oh, by the way, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve heard of it, but I&#39;ve read of an OVA coming out called "C.C.&#39;s Wish." Perhaps it will reveal the truth? XD[/spoiler]

and now, I will try to sleep. jaa.[/b]
    @MagicWannaBe:
    [spoiler]Well, I&#39;ve heard your theory before (with some differences) and it does seem very possible. Those who got "the Code" is immortal, then Lelouch should still be alive, seeing as he got his fathers "Code", so that theory is the one that seem to be the best possible theory So, to answer your question, I believe the same as you But I&#39;m wondering, those who got "the Code" should be immortal and shouldn&#39;t be able to use geass by themselves, only give it to others, then how can Lelouch use geass when he should have the code? That&#39;s the only thing that would ruin the nice theory you and me believe in.[/spoiler]

Banned

@MagicWannaBe:
    [spoiler]Well, I&#39;ve heard your theory before (with some differences) and it does seem very possible. Those who got "the Code" is immortal, then Lelouch should still be alive, seeing as he got his fathers "Code", so that theory is the one that seem to be the best possible theory So, to answer your question, I believe the same as you But I&#39;m wondering, those who got "the Code" should be immortal and shouldn&#39;t be able to use geass by themselves, only give it to others, then how can Lelouch use geass when he should have the code? That&#39;s the only thing that would ruin the nice theory you and me believe in.[/spoiler][/b]

[spoiler]I think it was said that you could not use your Geass if you recieved your code from the same person who gave you your Geass. (Ex. When the lady gave c.c. her code, she could not use her Geass since it was the lady that gave it to her in the first place.) They also never said anything about Charles&#39; Geass having a limit, but we never saw him use it after he obtained v.v.&#39;s code, correct? We know that v.v. was the one he made the pact with and since he obtained v.v.&#39;s code, he could not use his Geass against Lelouch on the Sword of Akasha. Lelouch obtained his Geass from C.C., but his code from Charles. That could explain why he was allowed to use his Geass after receiving his code, eh? Also, when his other eye awakened, it seemed as if it had a lot of power. The point is, he got the fully powered Geass AND his code at the same time. So, even if the above information didn&#39;t conform to our liking, the fact that his powers might just have a mutualism to them can still stand by itself. All hail Lelouch? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I think it was said that you could not use your Geass if you recieved your code from the same person who gave you your Geass. (Ex. When the lady gave c.c. her code, she could not use her Geass since it was the lady that gave it to her in the first place.) They also never said anything about Charles&#39; Geass having a limit, but we never saw him use it after he obtained v.v.&#39;s code, correct? We know that v.v. was the one he made the pact with and since he obtained v.v.&#39;s code, he could not use his Geass against Lelouch on the Sword of Akasha. Lelouch obtained his Geass from C.C., but his code from Charles. That could explain why he was allowed to use his Geass after receiving his code, eh? Also, when his other eye awakened, it seemed as if it had a lot of power. The point is, he got the fully powered Geass AND his code at the same time. So, even if the above information didn&#39;t conform to our liking, the fact that his powers might just have a mutualism to them can still stand by itself. All hail Lelouch? [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Hmm, that may be true, but I&#39;m too lazy to look through the episodes xD If that is true, then Lelouch practicaly owned "the world of C" (and the rest of the world) :P And yes, ALL HAIL LELOUCH! :lol: [/spoiler]

Banned

Got bored with the megavideo time limiter once and made this

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast