Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

zaraki kenpachi,,, strongest shinigami...

This is a discussion on zaraki kenpachi,,, strongest shinigami... within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i dont think any capt held back during the invasion arc... look at kenny he didnt even remove the seal ...
Page: 2

i dont think any capt held back during the invasion arc... look at kenny he didnt even remove the seal on his eye vs tosen and defeated him w/ no worries yet he released that same seal vs ichi and had it removed *he didnt remove it himself* during the fight vs the espada the only thing kennie held back on was his kendo style but even at that time after his fight w/ ichi he had taken a monster blow AND his sword was broken in half

also if byakuya really held back why did he release his bankai to its 2nd lvl? and that was before ichi's inner hollow took over thats some odd way of holding back if you go full force lol

shunsui who fought against sado dealt an end game but somehow sado survived *could be because sado's powers are more like a hollows but who knows* and he took him to get healed then arrested

mayuri in his fight against ishida wasnt a hold back either as he went bankai and even used his ace-in-the-hole to make sure he wouldnt die after taking what wouldve been an end game

one of the main reasons kennie later helps ichi is he believes they are both the same they both seek more power and they both enjoy fighting its also why yachiru helps as she sees ichi as kennies friend and it would be a shame if he died[/b]
    Well worded, Still think the fight with tousen wasnt real. Just look how ez it was for him to cut off grimmjows arm.

maybe when he took his arm off the arrancars werent at a high enough lvl? or maybe tosens bankai is like yumichika's shikia and has 2 different forms *one where he calls it by the name it hates thus making it a pure offensive type like all members of the 11th squad follow while the other name transforms it to its real form which is a kido type* the latter would explain why kennie managed to beat him w/ very little ease during their fight

Well worded, Still think the fight with tousen wasnt real. Just look how ez it was for him to cut off grimmjows arm.[/b]
    thats cuz hes protected by aizen and it wasnt a fight tousen just stabed him in the back

The shocking thing is, When we see Kenpachi fighting next - He most likely will know his sword name o.O; Scary thought, Imagine His Bankai if he ever achieved it xD.

thats cuz hes protected by aizen and it wasnt a fight tousen just stabed him in the back[/b]
    I have a hard time believing that because even in the turn back the pendulum arc, we saw tousen as basically an enforcer. He went around slicing up all the hollowified shinigami, which needless to say is not an ez task. Here in the next couple of months we will see how strong he is, most likely against the vizard.

yeah that arc made tousen look realy strong.

Anyway is Ken a 2hand style user, cuz when he fought Nnoitra at the end he grabbed hes sword with 2hands and well it was a 1 hit KO lol

iiason

yeah that arc made tousen look realy strong.

Anyway is Ken a 2hand style user, cuz when he fought Nnoitra at the end he grabbed hes sword with 2hands and well it was a 1 hit KO lol[/b]
    he is/was a one-handed user, might still me..

but the reason y he used 2 hand style is coz the old dude, told him, that by doing so, he increases his power dramatically...so he used.

atm, he is still in the process of gettin used to it i think.

but yeh, i agree. ken is my person fav as well. his reistu alone, pwns pplz.

the reason kennie doesnt use kendo is because he enjoys fighting people so its why he has so many limits on himself from the eye patch to not using kendo so he can enjoy the fight much longer

agreed

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

only reason ichigo ever "beat"(i use that term lightly...ichigo collapsed and even though his sword was broken zaraki could still have easily just cut his throat for the real "win") is cuz of the same reason any hero ever beats ANYONE in ANY manga, the resolve to NEED to win......ichigo HAD to win to save whats her face, so he was able to muster up the willpower to keep on pushing no matter what, thats the only reason ichigo won...had nothing to do with power or anything like that really imo =\

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

the reason kennie doesnt use kendo is because he enjoys fighting people so its why he has so many limits on himself from the eye patch to not using kendo so he can enjoy the fight much longer[/b]

i love ur sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12