Forgot the name of a game

This is a discussion on Forgot the name of a game within the Flash Games forums, part of the Off Topic category; Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. ...
Page: 1

Default Forgot the name of a game

Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and hopefully one of you can be my saviour and tell me what game I'm looking for. I'm not sure If I played it on ArmorGames.com or somewhere else.

Platform: Browser, PC, Flash Game.
    Gameplay: 2D game, with a sort of tower defense playstyle. Flying enemy vehicles are flying in from the right side of the screen. The objective was to take these vehicles down before ( i think) they started attacking your weapons. You controlled (I believe) 1-5 turrets/guns, which could be controlled with the mouse, so aiming and manually firing was required.

Style: The game was a bit steampunky, with those helicopters that da vinci made, and with zeppelins being the stronger enemies. Another enemy was a bigger flying ship that dropped several smaller enemies during his lifespan.
    I have tried to sketch something up in paint: http://i.imgur.com/J5ZyRPt.png

I really hope someone can help me out, if there are more questions I'll try to answer ASAP.
    Thanks!
    Alan

Dungeon Warfare, Royal Protectors, Attack of the Elemental, Heroes of The Banner
    hope help you