I can't find some flash games which I played in my childhood

This is a discussion on I can't find some flash games which I played in my childhood within the Flash Games forums, part of the Off Topic category; Hi all. I just joined the forum and I thought you can help me. I've played some flash games years ...
Page: 1

cgs

Unhappy I can't find some flash games which I played in my childhood

Hi all. I just joined the forum and I thought you can help me. I've played some flash games years ago. There are three flash games that I need to play again. But I can't find them. I need your help to find them.

1-) One of them was like you're playing a squirrel or something else. The village's water cut off. You're trying to make it work again, I guess. I couldn't finish that game. To go to places you just click at screen. No other controls like arrow keys on the keyboard. You play it just like escape games.

2-) The other game is just like Dad'n'Me and Alien Hominid. You play a cat and kill other cats. Cats were dressed like wiseguys lol. There was a boss giant cat at end of the game.

3-) Third game is the one which I remember least. You're playing something like cat guess. And there are chapters in game. You beat a chapter and go another place and beat new boss. I can't really say more about this one.

Those games are flash games. You know you can easily play on your browser. I played them like 10 years ago at least. I need to find them. Thank you for reading.

Sorry if my English is bad.

I don't think I ever played anything like those sorry but you should search for them here:

Games - Free Online Games at Addicting Games!
    Newgrounds.com ? Everything, By Everyone

I'm sure you are already looking there but if not check them out.

cgs

Thank you for the reply. I am really trying to find them but I really can't. I guess I will check them again. Thanks again.

cgs

Wow! I just found a flash game I was looking for. I can't believe it, I am so happy!
    https://www.miniclip.com/games/chasm/en/
    This was the first game.