Realm of Empires

This is a discussion on Realm of Empires within the Flash Games forums, part of the Off Topic category; Realm of Empires is an exciting new MMORTS that i have been playing for the past month or 2. It ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Default Realm of Empires

Realm of Empires is an exciting new MMORTS that i have been playing for the past month or 2. It requires you to build up a small little village and over time expand that village into a vast empire. The game take careful consideration between your army and your village and you can lose it all in a second if you aren't careful. There are wars to be fought, villages to claim, and other users to destroy
    Your newly created village will take weeks if not months to build up to a fortress. The best thing about it though is that it doesn't take all of your time. All you need to do is simply log on a few times a day, queue up a few buildings to build, maybe some units and that it.
    Although you don't have to stop there as Realm of Empires allows you to create or join a clan and band together to become an even more powerful force. You can play with friends on Facebook or make new ones in the game. So join now and feel the excitement

Realm Of Empires
    https://roe.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W287 - FAQs

Last edited by konioko; 08-12-2009 at 08:19 PM.

I think this game is very similar to Tribal Wars and Travian which are other medieval style strategy games. It is easy like a general game play. You just have to understand the basics of game construction, army building, and then try to conquer the game map.