Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Beta Registration

This is a discussion on Beta Registration within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Actually on ROFD beta they gave us a lvl 80 char, but you had two slots open to make new ...
Page: 5

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Actually on ROFD beta they gave us a lvl 80 char, but you had two slots open to make new char.. Exp rates were high but not insane.. (i wouldnt bother lvling to 80+ in the rates they had).[/b]
    actually silver/bronze = lvl 60 char and gold = lvl 70 char, u had to xp to 80. but top 50 np holders got lvl 80

PFC Senior Member

GO open ur pus , beta registration is now open only for premiun users

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

GO open ur pus , beta registration is now open only for premiun users[/b]
    i wounder who actualy get in to beta test it ;s

i wounder who actualy get in to beta test it ;s[/b]
    u sure do like to spam alot O_o

every time i come on ko4life i see your name.

Beta testers get a free item , mhm i wonder what that will be

next +6 crap with hp or str

I'll be there just for the free item ^_^

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

u sure do like to spam alot O_o

every time i come on ko4life i see your name.[/b]
    BEING ACTIVE ON A CERTAIN FORUMS IS NOT SPAMMING...
    so learn to have some respect...

BEING ACTIVE ON A CERTAIN FORUMS IS NOT SPAMMING...
    so learn to have some respect...[/b]
    it's true being active on forums is not spamming, spamming is when u go like this asd one post asd next post asd next post asd next post and so on

Ignore Me Senior Member

let us know when its in PS plx ![/b]
    Beta is 5PM PST today.

The Beta servers for the Brand New Expansion- Forgotten Frontiers will be launched around 5.00 P.M KOST.

Here are a few of the exciting new Expansion features everyone has been waiting for-

- Increased the level cap to 83
    - Ronark Land Base: Ronark Land Base is a new PvP zone for players from levels 35 – 69. Winning grants Nation Points and experience.
    - Dominion of Krowaz: This is an adventure event similar to Eslant Battle Traps confronting bosses and ultimately taking on Krowaz, the God of Death and General of the Nightmare Army.
    - Oreads: A new additional Lunar War Map, the map used in World Championship.
    - Cursed Weapons: Brand new weapon types that inflict debilitating status effects upon the enemies, must be constructed from the items harvested from Dragon Horse Tribe members and Fossils in Ronark Land. The Cursed Weapons will gain new attributes when upgraded.
    - Monster’s Stones: These are the stones dropped from monsters throughout the world of Carnac. Using them will teleport the player to a special zone where the player will battle with the monster named in the stone. Victory here grants you an Old Unique Accessory. Monster’s Stones are unusable in Moradon, Delos and event dungeons.
    - New Skills for all classes.
    - 7th Defense Armors: Must be crafted using materials found in the Dominion of Krowaz
    - Customizable User Interface: Many changes have been made to the user interface. Windows are now customizable and maybe moved to wherever you did like.
    - Captain Cougar is finally returns from his long vacation!
    - Last but not the least….. BiFrost Returns!!

Login to the Beta Servers to find out more about the contents!!

Happy Hunting!!

Discuss the Expansion here!

Found a bug? – Share it with us here!

NOTE: These are condensed form of the patch notes, many of the features have not been posted and there maybe changes as time rolls by.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=0#entry1124435

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Beta is 5PM PST today.

The Beta servers for the Brand New Expansion- Forgotten Frontiers will be launched around 5.00 P.M KOST.

Here are a few of the exciting new Expansion features everyone has been waiting for-

- Increased the level cap to 83
    - Ronark Land Base: Ronark Land Base is a new PvP zone for players from levels 35 – 69. Winning grants Nation Points and experience.
    - Dominion of Krowaz: This is an adventure event similar to Eslant Battle Traps confronting bosses and ultimately taking on Krowaz, the God of Death and General of the Nightmare Army.
    - Oreads: A new additional Lunar War Map, the map used in World Championship.
    - Cursed Weapons: Brand new weapon types that inflict debilitating status effects upon the enemies, must be constructed from the items harvested from Dragon Horse Tribe members and Fossils in Ronark Land. The Cursed Weapons will gain new attributes when upgraded.
    - Monster’s Stones: These are the stones dropped from monsters throughout the world of Carnac. Using them will teleport the player to a special zone where the player will battle with the monster named in the stone. Victory here grants you an Old Unique Accessory. Monster’s Stones are unusable in Moradon, Delos and event dungeons.
    - New Skills for all classes.
    - 7th Defense Armors: Must be crafted using materials found in the Dominion of Krowaz
    - Customizable User Interface: Many changes have been made to the user interface. Windows are now customizable and maybe moved to wherever you did like.
    - Captain Cougar is finally returns from his long vacation!
    - Last but not the least….. BiFrost Returns!!

Login to the Beta Servers to find out more about the contents!!

Happy Hunting!!

Discuss the Expansion here!

Found a bug? – Share it with us here!

NOTE: These are condensed form of the patch notes, many of the features have not been posted and there maybe changes as time rolls by.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=0#entry1124435[/b]
    aww it gonna be in 3 am at my timezone :S damn, need to wait another day

HastaLaVista

Yep, same for me.
    Thats sucks, whatever. At least I can read someshits about he new expansion at work.
    And maybe some nice screenshots... (if anyone want to post some screen dont use imagehack. :P )

tommyleonghk

hmmm i wonder how many players will actually get to try out beta... must be fun!!

cant wait to see those cursed weapons... yes..do take screen shots pls...whoever gets to take part

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think the World Championship server was similar. http://www.kingofknight.com/images/beta/

Which cursed weapon makes players into pets?

Big beta question is what level will they start at and how will they make sure we test Ronark Base and Dominion of Krowaz

HastaLaVista

I think the World Championship server was similar. http://www.kingofknight.com/images/beta/

Which cursed weapon makes players into pets?

Big beta question is what level will they start at and how will they make sure we test Ronark Base and Dominion of Krowaz[/b]
    damn good question.

I hope we dont need to start at lvl 1. Like in RoFD... was it RoFD? Whatever lvl 1 in a beta sucks. Cant lvl until 83 in 2-3 weeks? lol. -.-
    Or they give us 10 million xp each mob.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast