Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you dont want minor cool down

This is a discussion on If you dont want minor cool down within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181728 a poll on knight online forum regarding whether cooldown should be implemented or not...
Page: 1

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=181728

a poll on knight online forum regarding whether cooldown should be implemented or not

I doubt they would actually take it out, even if the votes did swing that way. But eh, the cooldown is winning atm! D:

i dont play rogue but im tryin to help all the rogues cause i know how much this is gonna effect them :P

minor + hp pot> dual minor. every1 can say whatever you want but its the truth. noone has skills these days to learn how to do it, so you all protest and shit. go hit scarecrows and learn how to pot. or do what i did and go play a mage

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

haha i dont think they will take off the cd, but nice try =)

eyy it dosent bother me i just feel sorry for all the other rogues :P

Banned Senior Member

It wont matter, I've been through the same things before when I was on those forums and talking with K2. Something like Minor heal delay it's Mgame's decision not K2s

It wont matter, I've been through the same things before when I was on those forums and talking with K2. Something like Minor heal delay it's Mgame's decision not K2s

Funny how you all crying about minor... a warrior should press 1 skill, one fuking skill, and he still owns. you dont have to be skilled to play warrior at all.
    a rogue should be REALLY skilled, ya REALLY skilled to control hes mana, and perfectly combo at the same time. and guess what? the warrior red ball the rogue and dies. the motha fuka did nothing, and he thinks thats minor is over powerd. loled.

BPS? u guys got heals debuffs everything, thats what fuking overpowerd, not minor.

about ppl who says rogue should be curing healing ( ya really good heal ), and hit when the ppl almost diein... YOU REALLY THINK WE ALL PLAYING ROGUES CUZ WE CAN CURE PPL AND RUN FAST?

you guys want cool down cuz some really skilled rogues not like you guys pwned yr asses? fine you just made ppl like me lvl to 80 for nothing, and quit rogue/ko.

peace.

Banned

or we could all just vote chuckie is a noob h34r:

Banned Member

why put this topic in beta chat wanna get ride of cooldown in beta server put it in gerenal

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Funny how you all crying about minor... a warrior should press 1 skill, one fuking skill, and he still owns. you dont have to be skilled to play warrior at all.
    a rogue should be REALLY skilled, ya REALLY skilled to control hes mana, and perfectly combo at the same time. and guess what? the warrior red ball the rogue and dies. the motha fuka did nothing, and he thinks thats minor is over powerd. loled.

BPS? u guys got heals debuffs everything, thats what fuking overpowerd, not minor.

about ppl who says rogue should be curing healing ( ya really good heal ), and hit when the ppl almost diein... YOU REALLY THINK WE ALL PLAYING ROGUES CUZ WE CAN CURE PPL AND RUN FAST?

you guys want cool down cuz some really skilled rogues not like you guys pwned yr asses? fine you just made ppl like me lvl to 80 for nothing, and quit rogue/ko.

peace.[/b]

srry but u sir are wrong

warrior users are not skilled? bps are not skilled? what now? all the "rogues users" are skilled just because they use 2 minors to tank someone who they cant beat? -_-
    cmon

and what, does critical point does nothing? what about the lvl 83 skill? -10 dd/arrow def

Banned

why put this topic in beta chat wanna get ride of cooldown in beta server put it in gerenal[/b]

yea why was this moved to beta <.<

the poll question is quote
    What is your view on this? Do you wish to see this in-game when FF is released?[/b]
    meaning this is about it beeing implemented in the real thing <.<

I want cooldown.PWNED

now all the turks will be playing warrior with +9 equips

peace.[/b]
    Minor its overpowered. Tell me, what other class can heal while attacking? what other class can recover 1020+ hp per pot time constantly. Rogues have critical/burst damage, light feet, cure curse, stealth and 1020+ heal in a pot time. Even a warrior will be with no healing for 5-6 seconds when he uses a soul, a BP has to stop attacking. Minor heal as its now, its overpowered.

"you guys want cool down cuz some really skilled rogues not like you guys pwned yr asses". No, You wanted because you wont be able to handle a rogue with out the unfair advantage of healing 3000hp in 3 seconds. You talk about skilled? Im a rogue player, and frankly I can minor combo with my eyes close, most ppl can, its normal, its so easy... EASY.

If you level to 80 and now wanna quit, its ur problem. "THINK WE ALL PLAYING ROGUES CUZ WE CAN CURE PPL AND RUN FAST?" Its nobody&#39;s fault that the only thing you know how to do now its gone.

Minor its overpowered. Tell me, what other class can heal while attacking? what other class can recover 1020+ hp per pot time constantly. Rogues have critical/burst damage, light feet, cure curse, stealth and 1020+ heal in a pot time. Even a warrior will be with no healing for 5-6 seconds when he uses a soul, a BP has to stop attacking. Minor heal as its now, its overpowered.

"you guys want cool down cuz some really skilled rogues not like you guys pwned yr asses". No, You wanted because you wont be able to handle a rogue with out the unfair advantage of healing 3000hp in 3 seconds. You talk about skilled? Im a rogue player, and frankly I can minor combo with my eyes close, most ppl can, its normal, its so easy... EASY.

If you level to 80 and now wanna quit, its ur problem. "THINK WE ALL PLAYING ROGUES CUZ WE CAN CURE PPL AND RUN FAST?" Its nobody&#39;s fault that the only thing you know how to do now its gone.[/b]
    Don&#39;t tell half the story.

Don&#39;t vote for it becuase you just want to own =\
    That&#39;s meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast