Wanted to buy them Trinas/Tears, but couldnt because it was only KESN, so i tried checking out the gamersfirst website if there were any other ways to buy it through there.
Found a paypal option there which wasnt there before!!

The way it works is, it redirects you to a website called gamespan, where you register yourself. It asks for your name, age and shit, so i was scared that if i had to connect this to my gamersfirst or my KO account, they would figure out that i bought my character and that it isnt mine. But as it goes its not so, after making the account, there is a "MARKETPLACE" option where you buy g1 and what not, it directs you to paypal and u make the payment, u then recieve a email which is a disclaimer statement, abotu all them terms, and then u get another email which has a KESN code!
you input this in the PUS and u get whatever you need dont have to be turkish for this shit anymore!!!

so it is safe, and doesnt put your account in any type of risk that i know of. Its like a totally seperate operation sort of

ENJOY!

and sorry if people already knew about this, just telling the people who didnt i guess

ps: <3 felix