Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

KESN

This is a discussion on KESN within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Dam Felix, you should know that we trust your word but with your statement you wasted 40usd of a friend... ...
Page: 5

Dam Felix, you should know that we trust your word but with your statement you wasted 40usd of a friend... We cannot merge codes.. why u said that if u didnt try it?[/b]
    Again...

I actually tried it to see if it would work. I bought $5 from that playspan store and then attempted to use the KESN code to buy the Cypher Ring. The transaction failed and did not come back saying "Ok now you owe $50". So buying $40 and $15 to get the required $55 will NOT work. There is no way to enter 2 codes to buy the ring because the first code you enter will fail.

Unless I did something wrong, there is no way to buy the cypher ring until you can buy it with a CC in the PUS, it is added on the Playspan site, or you live in Turkey.

If anyone else has ACTUALLY tried this and got it to work then please correct me.

Banned

Again...

I actually tried it to see if it would work. I bought $5 from that playspan store and then attempted to use the KESN code to buy the Cypher Ring. The transaction failed and did not come back saying "Ok now you owe $50". So buying $40 and $15 to get the required $55 will NOT work. There is no way to enter 2 codes to buy the ring because the first code you enter will fail.

Unless I did something wrong, there is no way to buy the cypher ring until you can buy it with a CC in the PUS, it is added on the Playspan site, or you live in Turkey.

If anyone else has ACTUALLY tried this and got it to work then please correct me.[/b]
    Mate i read alredy your reply, and i know this also... i bought kesn code days ago before your reply aq ^^

Mate i read alredy your reply, and i know this also... i bought kesn code days ago before your reply aq ^^[/b]
    Well then maybe you should have told the rest of us that it didn't work. Then I wouldn't have wasted my $5 testing it. So A.Q to you buddy.

He need wait confirm account paypal + 1 day to receive KESN code.

Any brazilian want help us ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

He need wait confirm account paypal + 1 day to receive KESN code.[/b]
    I think you need PAYPAL status as verified as well as clicking those links.

Here are the emails from first time I used playspan. I've marked emails that needed confimation links clicked.
    That time I got the code in the email Order Delivered Notification.

Last purchase was a Tear and I got 2 emails nothing needed confirm but I waited 1 hour.
    Never got email with code had to get off PlaySpan website myaccount.

Thanks but its ok. Now he receive the code of 40$ but it doesnt works for cypher ring.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thanks but its ok. Now he receive the code of 40$ but it doesnt works for cypher ring.[/b]
    Their customer service is bad.
    But its worth a ticket to replace 2 codes with a cypher ring code.

Their customer service is bad.
    But its worth a ticket to replace 2 codes with a cypher ring code.[/b]
    A cypher ring code does not exist...at least not yet. If it did exist it would be up on the Playspan website so they could be making money.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I got this gay comment

"In order to validate your information and process your order, we request you
    to respond to this email confirming that you have authorized and that are you
    aware of this purchase."

So then i sent in a ticket for my order and boom next day, my payment is canceled wtf? lol....

I got this gay comment

"In order to validate your information and process your order, we request you
    to respond to this email confirming that you have authorized and that are you
    aware of this purchase."

So then i sent in a ticket for my order and boom next day, my payment is canceled wtf? lol....[/b]
    I got same, and now i cant buy anything cus it cancels every order i make <_<

Hey cutie Senior Member

THSI TOPIC IS PINNED~~~!~!~!

LMFAO wadafa?

ANY new at the seal character thingy? the one that cost 55$ <_<

Ignore Me Senior Member

ANY new at the seal character thingy? the one that cost 55$ <_<[/b]
    I asked PlaySpan if they would sell it. No time soon.
    At this time we do not know when we will be offering that item.
    Please keep posted to our site for any future item updates.[/b]

bb ko4life? this seems to mean that we will be able to sell our own noah/items through this site http://www.playspan.com/faq/knightonline_faq.html

Hey cutie Senior Member

bb ko4life? this seems to mean that we will be able to sell our own noah/items through this site http://www.playspan.com/faq/knightonline_faq.html[/b]
    they dont have it for KO yet, but its available for the other 2 k2 company games.

and even if it was for KO why would it mean bb ko4life? this site isnt all about usd

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    12-30-2022, 10:13 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 10:45 AM