Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Vote For The Best 5 Sins In ares(1vs1 and in party Cz)

This is a discussion on Vote For The Best 5 Sins In ares(1vs1 and in party Cz) within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; bah, all those r only a bunch of noob sins babashop ftw...
Page: 3

bah, all those r only a bunch of noob sins

babashop ftw

flipzter

Originally posted by kohack
    bah, all those r only a bunch of noob sins

babashop ftw

:lol: That was my point. The sin with the most votes: 0000000 is a babashopper who uses a Nostromo game pad. And then he posts here about others who babashop. Maybe he's jealous b/c he's paying too much?

flipzter you are so clueless, its amusing to the max. you must be a friend of nychris or arestides to be so retarded.

i buy 2 pieces of shell for USD, woopeedo. all the other guys in that list have better items or similar items to me, you think they farmed them? and i use a logtech MX3100 cordless keyboard and mouse. I dont use the drivers because i hate mouseware.

but keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better - and that i auto-cure, auto stealth, ctrl minor heal, have +9 shards and that i live on Mars.

Solstice

whats the weather like there?

CelticFrost

I though the topic was about the best rogues on ares, not the best geared ones ..

SexyJesse

only 0000000 hit me full 8 skillz under 5 sec.
    he must be from Mars

flipzter

Originally posted by 0000000
    that to make yourself feel better - and that i auto-cure, auto stealth, ctrl minor heal, have +9 shards and that i live on Mars.

Dumbass Idiot. Did i say you auto-cure, auto stealth, blah blah blah? No. What i said was: You're a babashopper and a hypocrite. You buy items for cash and then criticize others who do the same thing. Is it jealousy that you can only afford to buy 2 items while others can afford to outfit all items they need? There are no "degrees" of babashopping. Either you babashop or you dont. In your case you do. Why try to act like you're morals are above all others. Retarded ass hypocrit.

Oh yeah, Broccoli Cornbread for the win.

of course there are degrees, get off your high horse and stop being so damn jealous. and the word is hypocrite you retarded american twat.

flipzter

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    of course there are degrees, get off your high horse and stop being so damn jealous. .[/b]
    So you're admitting to being a minor league babashopper? Tell me the difference from babashopping 2 pieces of shell and babashopping all 5 pieces of shell then. It doesnt matter you stupid fuktard. You're still a babashopper.

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

and the word is hypocrite
    I see you have studied the word for the day quite well. I commend you.

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)</div>
    You're a babashopper and a hypocrite[/b]
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    of course there are degrees, get off your high horse and stop being so damn jealous. and the word is hypocrite you retarded american twat.
    <!--QuoteBegin-NorthernMonkey

Lol thats one special person.
    Also, by retarded American twat I think you may be forming a stereotype within your clan for Americans, just because Matt and Eric are retarded American twats doesn't mean that they all are, maybe its just their vernacular.

-NorthernMonkey (a different person to LemonFreezer for the mentally unable)

kyomoN

Zero bought 2 eme's at 200$ also h43r:
    Btw buddhas was the best for me ( like in the bed ! roflmaooooo :P :lol: ^_^ :wub: :lol: )

Bobashop

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)</div>
    Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    @

Also, by retarded American twat I think you may be forming a stereotype within your clan for Americans, just because Matt and Eric are retarded American twats doesn't mean that they all are, maybe its just their vernacular.

-NorthernMonkey (a different person to LemonFreezer for the mentally unable)[/b][/quote]

yea, matt sounds pretty american

I_Am_On_Ares

The real bobert is the best one, hes so leet he got banned for macro cause he got so fast combo He was later unbanned though cause he was innocent.

cccch

wow please dont tell me that you think Matt is an american.

susGe

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)</div>
    Originally posted by flipzter+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flipzter)
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    @

-NorthernMonkey (a different person to LemonFreezer for the mentally unable)[/b][/quote]
    in your quest to over hear conversations and dig up "dirt" on hatred you failed to do basic research. Matt is not an american sadly . Your such a bad stalker honestly :/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 5
    12-17-2022, 11:23 AM