Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

1 to 70+, how long did it take you?

This is a discussion on 1 to 70+, how long did it take you? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland About 2 weeks to 72,50% on Iona. With Platinium ofc Dam, that's nice! Where do you ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    About 2 weeks to 72,50% on Iona. With Platinium ofc

    Dam, that's nice! Where do you xp at? CZ?

    Btw, how long do you think it would take me to go from 70 to 80 with plat premium and hardcore leveling? (10hours per day or more)
    Last edited by hatay; 09-17-2009 at 08:03 PM.

  2. #17
    ಠ_ಠ Senior Member loveya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    when girakon first started, in about week or so.. not so sure...

    with platinum prem ofc :P and 24/7 aoe evil wizard (and i was rogue xP)
    I dont think there was any plat when girakon first started

  3. #18
    BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    512

    Default

    yep that's true there wasn't any plat prem when girakon started.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ISRAEL
    Posts
    2,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    I dont think there was any plat when girakon first started
    lol ofc that there was plat prem

    how do you think so many mages back then got to 80 in like 2~3 weeks?

  5. #20
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    lol ofc that there was plat prem

    how do you think so many mages back then got to 80 in like 2~3 weeks?
    there wasn't ... -_-

    Platinum came up after 2 months of Girakon or so... Shiru used it from lvl 75 or 77 to get 80, before that he was using Gold...

  6. #21
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    How long do you think it would take me to go from 70 to 80 with plat premium and hardcore leveling? (10hours per day or more)

  7. #22
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    How long do you think it would take me to go from 70 to 80 with plat premium and hardcore leveling? (10hours per day or more)
    10hrs a day is not hardcore xD

    anyway, at booros you can do +- 25-35m exp/hour (depending on your party and opposite nation)

  8. #23
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    10hrs a day is not hardcore xD

    anyway, at booros you can do +- 25-35m exp/hour (depending on your party and opposite nation)
    Well, i meant like 24h - 8h = 14/15h a day

    Ima try it and get back to u
    Last edited by hatay; 09-21-2009 at 02:13 PM.

  9. #24
    Senior Member cizia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Well, i meant like 24h - 8h = 14/15h a day

    Ima try it and get back to u
    24-8=16

  10. #25
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    better if u buy the character because for the time u gonna take to lvl to 80 , u can get a life xD

  11. #26
    Senior Member Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    better if u buy the character because for the time u gonna take to lvl to 80 , u can get a life xD
    Yeah, you could probably beg money on the streets and then use the money on a char, and it would probably take less time and effort then it would to level yourself :P (if you would use bronze prem only, plat is kinda pricy)

  12. #27
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    beg ? lol he can just work at mcdonalds , they pay more than the hours u will xp on usko...

  13. #28
    hatay
    Guest

    Default

    I know, I could just work 1 week and buy me a 80 char with some gear but I want my own char with my own account with my own items with my own np with my own secret answer with my own email with your mother and french fries to go along.

  14. #29
    StarBux
    Guest

    Default

    lvl 70 in a little over a month with plat premium and a good lvling clan on a new server.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Dam, that's nice! Where do you xp at? CZ?

    Btw, how long do you think it would take me to go from 70 to 80 with plat premium and hardcore leveling? (10hours per day or more)
    At CZ ye, mostly Death Knights ( no not aoe :P )
    I was a BP but online 16+ hours a day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •