About Rank

This is a discussion on About Rank within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, about rank. The K, M, S just appear next ur name after u made the NP needed or u ...
Page: 1

_yx_

Default About Rank

So, about rank. The K, M, S just appear next ur name after u made the NP needed or u need get it on any NPC?
    Im asking cuz i made like 70k (ardream) in about 15 days and just saw a guy who does only get killed with a "K" rank...

for the K, M, S symbols u need ladder points not nps

but if u have high nps u will get symbol with a yellow border around ur symbol

And Ladder points is impossible to get as an adreamer, since the only things u get ladder from is Riotes and atross. Same in RLB If I remember correct.

Quote Originally Posted by crabman View Post
    for the K, M, S symbols u need ladder points not nps

but if u have high nps u will get symbol with a yellow border around ur symbol
    ya i agree with crabman , only if u got many lader points, u could get symbol ...but too u could get it from Np's if u have a lot of them...everything depends.

_yx_

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs View Post
    ya i agree with crabman , only if u got many lader points, u could get symbol ...but too u could get it from Np's if u have a lot of them...everything depends.

ow thats make sense! that why noob people who ever nevar kill someone
    is with this "RANK" cuz they kill riotes and atros?! lol its sucks!
    i might make about 600k np to get a simple K?! and a bouch of noobs who kill atros and riotes get it just like this....

infectedknit

Hmmm... that's weird that Ardream can't get ladder points. Ah well... lots of things that KO does surprise me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _yx_ View Post
    ow thats make sense! that why noob people who ever nevar kill someone
    is with this "RANK" cuz they kill riotes and atros?! lol its sucks!
    i might make about 600k np to get a simple K?! and a bouch of noobs who kill atros and riotes get it just like this....
    They probly go to war also, you can get them there.

The symbols don't really mean anything, except how long you've been pking for.

uhh i think 400-500k np will get you atleast M with border depending on what side, but i could be wrong. i just remember someone i was talking to bought char with 500k np and it had S border, forget what nation it was.

but yea the ladder symbols arent as meaningful, just shows who has time to go to every war cause thats where most ladder points are made. and umm dont you get ladder points for pk kills in cz?

Banned

It's very simple..

Boarded symbols are the top NP (left side nps) holders (1 dragon, 3 H's, etc...)

Non boarded symbols are monthly nps so called lps (right side nps). It resets every 1st day of the month meaning it will be back to 0. The top holders of the month get dragon symbol, 3 H's etc... same as boarded.

It's 2 very different things. Just to clear this out.

Default hi

the symbols without a Edge are from the Ladders
    the symbols with edges are from the Nps

Greet

wish they put them on both sides so border one would always show.