Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Biggest money earner?

This is a discussion on Biggest money earner? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont upgrade if u cant afford to loose ur items . go ed, ft, chaos, bdw, everything like that.. go ...
Page: 2

Banned

dont upgrade if u cant afford to loose ur items.
    go ed, ft, chaos, bdw, everything like that.. go to o2 cz and just farm riote/atross/egos maybe. they drop bus wich is like 2.5m. i used to make like 20m+ in a day from that.
    and, you get nps too
    maybe find a mob to farm. like AoC in cz. they drops many bus' also(: or find ur own mob to kill
    gl
    FORGOT: have like 2gb rdy for when taxes goes down, ask the leader of castle when.
    and spam buy 9 bus as fast as u can xD and resell 2.5m u buy 2.160
    Last edited by KnightDaniel; 02-26-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: forgot sumthin.....

Twist3D

mow ur neighbours lawn, and use the money u get to buy +scrolls and speedpots from PUS, then sell them. if u earn more than 5$/hour u will do money faster this way than any other farming in-game, or upgrading or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Twist3D View Post
    mow ur neighbours lawn, and use the money u get to buy +scrolls and speedpots from PUS, then sell them. if u earn more than 5$/hour u will do money faster this way than any other farming in-game, or upgrading or w/e
    Agreed, I calculated the cost of electricity for running my computer over night to the amount I was making in game and it comes out just about even.

So yeah by far you will come out ahead if you get some part time money and buy gbs than upgrading or farming

Biaxident

Buy low, sell high...straight up...made me hella money

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Up until 80 and go all ED's =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12