Fire mage?

This is a discussion on Fire mage? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the superior build for a fire mage these day's? havnt played fooor a long time.. Stats/Items?...
Page: 1

Default Fire mage?

What's the superior build for a fire mage these day's? havnt played fooor a long time..

Stats/Items?

Seems most that I see are going Fire/Ice INT Builds. Prob enough for Wreathe Erenion and what not. Im not a mage expert by any means, just an observation.

Alright, Crimson or Complete?

I see a lot of Crimson. That may be because Pathos is still getting into the swing of things. But yea.

Quote Originally Posted by theKingsWit View Post
    I see a lot of Crimson. That may be because Pathos is still getting into the swing of things. But yea.
    Okeey, ty for the help

On SteamKO, I personally put 160 int and rest mp. 160 int for shell quest armor with hp and later for krowaz. Basically I didnt want to invest in armor, and you can get 2 sets of shells - mp+hp , while troll crimson set has only mp on it. Skill wise, with the costs of lvl 70 and 80 skills right now, probably a 60/60 set up is the best. This gives you 2 novas to play with.
    As for gear, most important things you can get are fire rings and some hp items to boost survival. I personally don't like WOE for CZ pk, too low ap.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    On SteamKO, I personally put 160 int and rest mp. 160 int for shell quest armor with hp and later for krowaz. Basically I didnt want to invest in armor, and you can get 2 sets of shells - mp+hp , while troll crimson set has only mp on it. Skill wise, with the costs of lvl 70 and 80 skills right now, probably a 60/60 set up is the best. This gives you 2 novas to play with.
    As for gear, most important things you can get are fire rings and some hp items to boost survival. I personally don't like WOE for CZ pk, too low ap.
    Thx, really helpful.. going with that :>