Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Highest Noah-rated mob?

This is a discussion on Highest Noah-rated mob? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor bezoar of glypt, gavolt scales and blood of glyptodont r worth nothing since ages ago... yea ...
Page: 2

Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    bezoar of glypt, gavolt scales and blood of glyptodont r worth nothing since ages ago...
    yea gms droppped prices of them.....

af far as mobs that drop good noah golems or hornets would be the best but i always found that dragon tooth soldiers are good since they drop dp and you can npc it for like 40k a piece so.. at lower lvls thats how i made quite a bit of money when i started off.

Golems are the best, they drop around 12k coins with prem and you can kill them in 3-4 hits with high ap

Some monsters drop WAY more coins but you waste lots of souls killing them

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    When I exped on golems killing and looting shit, the coinage worked out to be about 10-12m an hour and 2-3% xp at lvl 75
    u k0xp to know this info?

Depends on your level:
    Lower level: Hornets, Hobgoblins or Goblin bouncers are good loot, Smilidons and Saber Tooths have a really high drop rate for the quest items so if you merchant and they sell on your server its good.
    Hell Hounds and Huanga Warriors are good for the talismans, if you can manage them without wasting too much on pots.
    If your a higher level: Ghost warriors in the abyss are great, high drop rate of TS scrolls and can merchant them for 350kish, or NPC them for 100k each

Best advice would be to experiment with it and see what you earn / spend in an hour, and if you want the exp at the same time compare that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12