Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

make money...

This is a discussion on make money... within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cardinals are best way to make some money for start...a bit borring but rlly easy...
Page: 2

Sheer4Cold

Cardinals are best way to make some money for start...a bit borring but rlly easy

Buying and reselling is always great, take the time and learn the prices. Also watch what sells fast, sometimes when certain things are wanted you can get a premium for them and other times they sell slow. For example, right before wars you can sell certain scrolls for more and quickly, then on the furthest day away from wars, you can pick them up cheap and hold them...

Events, go to all the events you can and trade in the chests, gems, frags, etc or just out right sell them. I like to get a nice little collection of them and then go turn them in all at one time, seems to provide a better chance of scoring an item you can resell.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer4Cold View Post
    Cardinals are best way to make some money for start...a bit borring but rlly easy
    true
    it's very simple

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer4Cold View Post
    true but its like 5/10 mln an hour. u d make more money farming fossils i think ( if u have time to merch them oc, while cards is nice because it gives u direct cash).
    its only good to get starting money, or pay for ur pots but it wont make u rich

Depends what level you are. I never cared for the buying low and selling high market thing. I've got a lvl 72 mage I take to eslant dungeon. I go to forgotten temple and bifrost. You could buy a golden mattock and just mine all the time. I bought a golden mattock and made about 800 mil from the frags and monster stone drops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12