Monster stones thing

This is a discussion on Monster stones thing within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, so i haven't played in a couple years ago and this didn't exist when I used to play. Someone ...
Page: 1

sgtkoss99

Default Monster stones thing

Okay, so i haven't played in a couple years ago and this didn't exist when I used to play. Someone mind explaining the whole process of what it is, where it is, and what it gets me? Thank you in advance

omg sgtkoss werent u cwest in hellsfury waaaay back in the day? I wish i remember your name in game lol

sgtkoss99

yes i was ^_^ I was SilentPriest and SilentAssassin

Monsterstone send u to a area were u have to kill mobs and eventually kill the boss of the area. The boss have a chance of dropping ol uniques(although chance is pretty low in my opinion, like almost never). Its a great way of gaining exp fast if u have a problem getting into a party temporarily or just feels like playing solo for like 20 mins or less depending on how strong u R. Also suppose to drop from mining, I hear, never got one that way though. Drops from all monsters. More often from low class monsters it seems.

sgtkoss99

Norovky, where do I go to do it?

You don't go anywhere to do the monster stone.

After you get one in your inventory (it's a rock with a "M" on it), you will place the rock in your skill bar. You activate it like any other skill. You will then be teleported to a map where you have to follow the path until you get to the end (some are like the old MSS2 or MSS3 maps). At the end, you kill a boss and loot the chest for a chance to get an old unique.

If you are playing a mage or priest, I would wait until after the halloween patch is removed to activate it. There is an attack buff for priest and mage that makes it a whole lot easier so you can kill more mobs and get more xp. At lvl 62, I usually make around 5% xp per monster stone (more if I have a BDW scroll on).

Best drop for me so far was an old ROL.

sgtkoss99

Okay haha, so how do i get one in my inventory then?

You get them from killing mobs. The monster stones are in the chests when you pick up the loot.

sgtkoss99

they get dropped from any mobs?