Question about losing Royal

This is a discussion on Question about losing Royal within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If a Royal clan kicks alot of inactive players and loses royal, what happens to the np's that the members ...
Page: 1

Default Question about losing Royal

If a Royal clan kicks alot of inactive players and loses royal, what happens to the np's that the members still in clan have donated.

The reason I ask is because Accred. clans donate np's, so would it be like starting from scratch or would our donated np's still be there and work in our favor toward getting Royal again?

Sorry if its a dumb question, but Im trying to wrap my brain around this. For example, all of our np's both the people who would get kicked and the people still in clan were used to go toward paying for cape changes and the grade increases etc. So because they were "spent" how would that work once the Royal grade was lost.

Also if it was the case that the np was lost and not counting toward the Accred. grade wouldn't it make sense to all quit clan so we get the 1/3 returned np for leaving clan, then remake the clan?

All the np still counts. If a clan has 200k donated extra in royal, and someone with 300k quits, you will lose royal cape but you only need to gain 100k back + pay for the cape again...the cape is like 300k with colour I think so that's the most expensive part.

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    If a Royal clan kicks alot of inactive players and loses royal, what happens to the np's that the members still in clan have donated.

The reason I ask is because Accred. clans donate np's, so would it be like starting from scratch or would our donated np's still be there and work in our favor toward getting Royal again?

Sorry if its a dumb question, but Im trying to wrap my brain around this. For example, all of our np's both the people who would get kicked and the people still in clan were used to go toward paying for cape changes and the grade increases etc. So because they were "spent" how would that work once the Royal grade was lost.

Also if it was the case that the np was lost and not counting toward the Accred. grade wouldn't it make sense to all quit clan so we get the 1/3 returned np for leaving clan, then remake the clan?
    i was under the impression that all np is lost.

if you lose royal you gotta do the 900k nps or something again + the cape aswell
    everyone keeps the nps they got donated in clan
    easy solution too NOT lose royal make people donate so you don't lose the grade

Well when villains lost royal I know for a fact we didn't get 900k+ np again, more like 350k (around about).

Edit: You keep all your clans Saved clan CONT (Total np's donated), but you might need 900k (not donated) which would make more sense.
    Last edited by zenemiG; 09-03-2011 at 01:37 AM.