Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Spike + Thrust Town. Is it Posible?

This is a discussion on Spike + Thrust Town. Is it Posible? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha i used to run in enemy town hit as much as I could till i got exped. When you ...
Page: 2

haha i used to run in enemy town hit as much as I could till i got exped. When you go bdw on your little dcz char you don't care much about exp

funontherun101

i can get spike thrust and pierce ^^

mini bb

Must not have been able to get it down hes a koxp archer now lol

Megatr0n

It's easy in RLB, the towers hit for less, and you have magic shield. Killed several BP's and mages on ImperialAssassin, so far, I've only been xp'd twice. Nothing an hour at hopgoblins + a good BDW can't fix. One time I died it was actually incredibly amusing, I had greet2 highlighted instead of town

mini bb

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    It's easy in RLB, the towers hit for less, and you have magic shield. Killed several BP's and mages on ImperialAssassin, so far, I've only been xp'd twice. Nothing an hour at hopgoblins + a good BDW can't fix. One time I died it was actually incredibly amusing, I had greet2 highlighted instead of town
    yeah iv done that, iv been on the wrong bar before and drained instead of spiked too. Probley thought i was trying to be funny or something

Kmatic

lol shit when i was on my dcz sin and i had flam talia i was in human base and got 2 kills out healling the towers for 1 min about to get my 3rd kill before a rogue spiked me and the towers got me lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12