Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

SteamKO Corpse Items?

This is a discussion on SteamKO Corpse Items? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anybody know when it will be released?...
Page: 1

Default SteamKO Corpse Items?

Does anybody know when it will be released?

I think they were removed to make the game look less p2w. no word yet. I hope they never get added.
    NuclearWinter and Coldwind like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I think they were removed to make the game look less p2w. no word yet. I hope they never get added.
    What about the Ardream zone?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodzilla View Post
    What about the Ardream zone?
    they said they have plans to release ardream and rlb later in the future; no word when

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Is SteamKO a knight online private server ?

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Is SteamKO a knight online private server ?
    new server released by NTTgame except hosted by Steam in Canada and on the Steam platform

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    new server released by NTTgame except hosted by Steam in Canada and on the Steam platform
    Oh I'm surprised. I've readed back a while on steam that they might deal to release KO on it but I didn't believe it would happen. That's a good sign for KO's future. Is there any progress on official regarding population or, even about cheaters ?

Oh I'm surprised. I've readed back a while on steam that they might deal to release KO on it but I didn't believe it would happen. That's a good sign for KO's future. Is there any progress on official regarding population or, even about cheaters ?
    As in, any progress on USKO or on SteamKO? They're both run on different clients and are independent of one another.

As in, any progress on USKO or on SteamKO? They're both run on different clients and are independent of one another.
    SteamKO then

SteamKO then
    https://steamdb.info/app/389430/graphs/

This website shows the current users logged in on SteamKO (there's 4 servers in total at the moment so imagine that many people spread across 4, still pretty active in comparison to past USKO servers), as far as cheaters, KOXPers are back but i haven't seen any TBLs; they fixed TBLs completely on USKO though, so maybe integrating the client into Steam included that fix?

https://steamdb.info/app/389430/graphs/

This website shows the current users logged in on SteamKO (there's 4 servers in total at the moment so imagine that many people spread across 4, still pretty active in comparison to past USKO servers), as far as cheaters, KOXPers are back but i haven't seen any TBLs; they fixed TBLs completely on USKO though, so maybe integrating the client into Steam included that fix?
    If we say that there are oldschool KO players out there who're not steam members then yeah the population looks positive.
    Since we're talking about a huge progress to see KO on steam, they obviously tried their best about fixing, so, just like you're saying, maybe.

If we say that there are oldschool KO players out there who're not steam members then yeah the population looks positive.
    I don't understand your first part? What do you mean? You have to be logged into steam to connect; there is no login screen (unless you're disconnecting someone who is currently playing on your account and it boots you to the login screen but you can't login with your credentials there because it's just a bunch of numbers; going to assume your steam id or some shit).

I don't understand your first part? What do you mean? You have to be logged into steam to connect; there is no login screen (unless you're disconnecting someone who is currently playing on your account and it boots you to the login screen but you can't login with your credentials there because it's just a bunch of numbers; going to assume your steam id or some shit).
    I'm saying that, if most of the SteamKO connected players are not oldschool players (because there are old KO players who are [still] not aware of SteamKO or because they do not like steam) which means, a high percent of the SteamKO population are random new people, then yeah it looks positive.

I'm saying that, if most of the SteamKO connected players are not oldschool players (because there are old KO players who are [still] not aware of SteamKO or because they do not like steam) which means, a high percent of the SteamKO population are random new people, then yeah it looks positive.
    Ah, I see. I know a lot of people are giving KO one last chance (at least from the english community, can't speak much for the turkish), so I can't say that there aren't many old school players (depends how old school you are talking I guess).

It isn't that bad though, to be honest now that they removed dragon boxes and MSS.
    Truffles likes this.

Banned Senior Member

They removed MSS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast