Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

steamKO, or euko servers DCZ

This is a discussion on steamKO, or euko servers DCZ within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BrokenOne well back there was EUKO (europa,gordion ...) and USKO (olympia, ronark ...) , they merged after ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenOne View Post
    well back there was EUKO (europa,gordion ...) and USKO (olympia, ronark ...) , they merged after i have quit, then i came back after the merge of those two. Im on steam, cypher playing light dcz mage, actually im leveling since today
    you should be patient and wait for a new steam server coming out soon very soon for all south, central and north america + england and other countries - english speakers and spanish speakers will be playing in that server right away but no turk players just like c-west server with no turkish people.. either way yeah. unless you can go ahead play the USKO servers, level exp, pk kill some time until the new server for Steam ko comes out then you are good to go.. . a lot of people are waiting for that new server coming out on Steam.

Also yeah no anti weapon armors in Steam servers.. no dd helmets nothing like that, it's going to suck for lots of mages can't walk solo unless with a priest next to you to back you up. Either way, I always though mages are suppose to play support for the party while you have warriors and sins doing their job and mages are suppose to support, tp or ice enemies. but now mages can also attack too if it's a party full of mages all Fire and Lighting, other than that yeah that's how I think for mage class.

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    you should be patient and wait for a new steam server coming out soon very soon for all south, central and north america + england and other countries - english speakers and spanish speakers will be playing in that server right away but no turk players just like c-west server with no turkish people.. either way yeah. unless you can go ahead play the USKO servers, level exp, pk kill some time until the new server for Steam ko comes out then you are good to go.. . a lot of people are waiting for that new server coming out on Steam.

Also yeah no anti weapon armors in Steam servers.. no dd helmets nothing like that, it's going to suck for lots of mages can't walk solo unless with a priest next to you to back you up. Either way, I always though mages are suppose to play support for the party while you have warriors and sins doing their job and mages are suppose to support, tp or ice enemies. but now mages can also attack too if it's a party full of mages all Fire and Lighting, other than that yeah that's how I think for mage class.
    Well my main purpose will be stunning the crap out of others so ye, im one of those mages also new server for EU/US only will be half empty by my guess, were at point where u cant play this without the turks, but maybe not i dont know.
    Last edited by BrokenOne; 09-09-2016 at 03:09 AM.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Just made a rogue on Hellsgarem server and BDW signup showed 14 Karus and 26 Elmorad. Stepped into Ardream after BDW and I see 6 Karus and 0 Elmorad. I am planning to play Ardream too but seems the server is dead.

Loaded $50 on my Steam account, but I guess I will just wait before spending that money.

ye hellsgarem is dead in dcz, i think NTT should make ardream like an interserver zone where all players could join... Just like WoW did, it would increase the server pk activity or atleast amke event interserver PK like 4 hours a day or i dont know... xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12