Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

What is the perfect Fire Mage build ?( waiting for a new server )

This is a discussion on What is the perfect Fire Mage build ?( waiting for a new server ) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Ko4Life members, It's been a while since i decided to come back in KO again ( waiting for a ...
Page: 1

Default What is the perfect Fire Mage build ?( waiting for a new server )

Hello Ko4Life members,

It's been a while since i decided to come back in KO again ( waiting for a new server day by day ), i saw thousands of changes was made in the game after my last login ( around 2012 ) .
    So if you guys can help me by answering all my ( prolly retarded ) questions i would much appreciate :

What is the perfect Fire mage build ( focusing more in the damage but same time def ) ?
    When is better to PK when you are 80 ? or 83 ?
    What is the stats i need ?
    What new things appeared ( such us heroes, items, changes etc. ) since then ? ( last time i check there was new ones ) ?
    I have to mention i never played on mage, only warrior .
    Available budget to spend for the game from the start : 1500-2000 USD
    I am not interested in 1 v 1 build, i am interested to reach big damage on nova's and same time to be strong .

I would appreciate a lot even for extra information and advice's .

Cheers,
    Costi

Quote Originally Posted by Costi View Post
    Hello Ko4Life members,

It's been a while since i decided to come back in KO again ( waiting for a new server day by day ), i saw thousands of changes was made in the game after my last login ( around 2012 ) .
    So if you guys can help me by answering all my ( prolly retarded ) questions i would much appreciate :

What is the perfect Fire mage build ( focusing more in the damage but same time def ) ?
    When is better to PK when you are 80 ? or 83 ?
    What is the stats i need ?
    What new things appeared ( such us heroes, items, changes etc. ) since then ? ( last time i check there was new ones ) ?
    I have to mention i never played on mage, only warrior .
    Available budget to spend for the game from the start : 1500-2000 USD
    I am not interested in 1 v 1 build, i am interested to reach big damage on nova's and same time to be strong .

I would appreciate a lot even for extra information and advice's .

Cheers,
    Costi
    Hello Costi,
    The perfect mage build for 8v8 other mage party would be
    A good staff - Scorching+8 is a great staff for damage and same time abit of defence(dagger) and hp bonus. For full mage vs a Hell blood+8 might be better. Not sure on this one but i prefer Scorching Staff.
    Dual Flame rings+3, Dual LKP+3, LboL+3 and Elemental pendant+3. Rings must be +3 and others can be +2 or maybe even +1 earrings if you dont have money for +2. If you wanna be defensive also get iron set+0, put that on if you run into melee parties.
    and maybe crimson set+9/+8 or linen set+9. depending on if you like to vs full mage parties or sometimes also melee parties. Crimson for both melee/mage vs and linen for full mage vs.
    Maybe some MP accesorys would be good like crystal earing+3 and crystal neck+3 if you wanna throw that on and make some more damage with nova. but you will lose alot of stats for it, so you should only use it for a nova or two.
    And 83 level is better than lvl 80 because you get more stat points so you can have 80 / 45 / 23 and in lvl 80 you cant have that since not enough stat points.

About events, I think there was added a Deathmatch event where you have to defend barracks or something, it looks super fun on streams but I think its only in the older servers. For new server when it launches im thinking there wont be too many new events other than JR / BDW / Chaos.. The usual boring events.. They should add all the events to all the servers imo.

I hope to see you in the new server. Im also gonna start on it.
    All the best,
    - Your old duo priest friend

@mintus Hey scammer , enjoyed my gear on Manes ?
    Retard !

Quote Originally Posted by Mintus View Post
    Hello Costi,
    The perfect mage build for 8v8 other mage party would be
    A good staff - Scorching+8 is a great staff for damage and same time abit of defence(dagger) and hp bonus. For full mage vs a Hell blood+8 might be better. Not sure on this one but i prefer Scorching Staff.
    Dual Flame rings+3, Dual LKP+3, LboL+3 and Elemental pendant+3. Rings must be +3 and others can be +2 or maybe even +1 earrings if you dont have money for +2. If you wanna be defensive also get iron set+0, put that on if you run into melee parties.
    and maybe crimson set+9/+8 or linen set+9. depending on if you like to vs full mage parties or sometimes also melee parties. Crimson for both melee/mage vs and linen for full mage vs.
    Maybe some MP accesorys would be good like crystal earing+3 and crystal neck+3 if you wanna throw that on and make some more damage with nova. but you will lose alot of stats for it, so you should only use it for a nova or two.
    And 83 level is better than lvl 80 because you get more stat points so you can have 80 / 45 / 23 and in lvl 80 you cant have that since not enough stat points.

About events, I think there was added a Deathmatch event where you have to defend barracks or something, it looks super fun on streams but I think its only in the older servers. For new server when it launches im thinking there wont be too many new events other than JR / BDW / Chaos.. The usual boring events.. They should add all the events to all the servers imo.

I hope to see you in the new server. Im also gonna start on it.
    All the best,
    - Your old duo priest friend
    Thank you a lot for the info !!
    Still looking for others opinion .

- Your old duo priest friend ( not quite sure if i remember you, maybe you tell me your name in game and which server .... ( Titan ? )
    demon7 likes this.

Thank you a lot for the info !!
    Still looking for others opinion .

- Your old duo priest friend ( not quite sure if i remember you, maybe you tell me your name in game and which server .... ( Titan ? )
    yeah titan SuperKanka and midgard

yeah titan SuperKanka and midgard
    Dani, is it you ?

Dani, is it you ?
    yep ^^

yep ^^
    Damn, you lil bastard, are you still alive ?

What do you guys say about the fallowing items :
    Scorching+8 or Codex +7/+8
    full krowaz set +7
    Flame rings +2/+3
    EP +2/+3
    LKP +2/+3
    Lbol +2/+3

What do you guys say about the fallowing items :
    Scorching+8 or Codex +7/+8
    full krowaz set +7
    Flame rings +2/+3
    EP +2/+3
    LKP +2/+3
    Lbol +2/+3
    Looks good, but also grab an iron set just incase you get that guy with +30rev everything running at you

Banned Senior Member

Honestly just join a mage clan at the beginning of the server and then get your AoE buttons ready to rape face.

I may go mage as well on new server so hit me up and let me know if you go Orc or Human and maybe we can start a mage clan.

Damn, you lil bastard, are you still alive ?
    Yeah man im still here
    Just been waiting for a new server...

you must remember in new server there probably wont be krowaz or codex. im expecting shells to be max lvl armor...
    after some months there will be krowaz

Yeah man im still here
    Just been waiting for a new server...

you must remember in new server there probably wont be krowaz or codex. im expecting shells to be max lvl armor...
    after some months there will be krowaz
    I'm all for the "going to the newest server everytime" thing, but after a while it gets boring and everyone you made friends with quits within 2 months lol.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xinsanex View Post
    I'm all for the "going to the newest server everytime" thing, but after a while it gets boring and everyone you made friends with quits within 2 months lol.
    too bad you went to the server i quit :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by xinsanex View Post
    That's why you have to find friends that like to earn their gear versus buy it with money. They seem to stick around longer. This next server I plan on spending very little cash. I may not baba at all to be honest. I'll buy the max premiums in game, but will try to refrain from spending large amounts on items/gold bars. It really makes the game more meaningful and fun to me.
    Mintus likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast