Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Why do people buy Tyon meat?

This is a discussion on Why do people buy Tyon meat? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not related to TBL....
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

It's not related to TBL.

OB1

Is it true on the tyon meat quest you can repeat it over and over and get 83?

I know next to nothing about this for sure since i've never actually done the whole tyon meat thing.. but as far as I ever heard, you need to edit some files (.tbl files i suppose) that cause the quest to act as a repeatable quest instead of a one-time use.

@Rec7on twostars does seem like the person who'd know for certain, but a few years ago a friend of mine had a server up, and gave me a tbl file that let me use all my skills with no cooldown or range whatsoever. i could spam the everloving shit out of spike on 1 2 3 and 4, and keep hitting hp and soul pots as fast as my fingers could use them on 5 6 7 and 8. it seems ridiculous thinking about an 8 person party of people doing that. regardless i can vouche for the fact that tbl editing at the very least used to work; i have no clue if it does now in USKO as i consider it a bigger waste of time than private servers.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    I know next to nothing about this for sure since i've never actually done the whole tyon meat thing.. but as far as I ever heard, you need to edit some files (.tbl files i suppose) that cause the quest to act as a repeatable quest instead of a one-time use.

@Rec7on twostars does seem like the person who'd know for certain, but a few years ago a friend of mine had a server up, and gave me a tbl file that let me use all my skills with no cooldown or range whatsoever. i could spam the everloving shit out of spike on 1 2 3 and 4, and keep hitting hp and soul pots as fast as my fingers could use them on 5 6 7 and 8. it seems ridiculous thinking about an 8 person party of people doing that. regardless i can vouche for the fact that tbl editing at the very least used to work; i have no clue if it does now in USKO as i consider it a bigger waste of time than private servers.
    and what makes you think that KO stayed the same after all this years ?

Banned

I know back then there was a quest that gives you 5m ( follow those quest with the ring and stuff all the way to the lunar gate guard )

if you read the last line of my post you'd realise how dumb your reply was Rec7on. I said, and I quote "regardless i can vouch for the fact that tbl editing at the very least used to work; I have no clue if it does now in USKO"

No where did i say that knight online hasnt changed after all these years. i just said that it used to happen and now it either does still, or has been fixed. im not sure of which, thus the blanket statement. mind you they've been very lacking with their security updates, so i wouldnt be surprised if something like the original dupe method still works under the right circumstances. anyways, i've seen a video of a guy doing this glitch. he had the quest screen up, ran way out of town with it still up, then just spammed the confirm button till he was out of meat. every time he clicked it he got the quest reward.. so i dont know if that had any relation to .tbl file editing, but it looked pretty similar to the effects i've seen elsewhere.

so how many tyon meats does it take to go from 80 - 83? hah.

Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    if you read the last line of my post you'd realise how dumb your reply was Rec7on. I said, and I quote "regardless i can vouch for the fact that tbl editing at the very least used to work; I have no clue if it does now in USKO"

No where did i say that knight online hasnt changed after all these years. i just said that it used to happen and now it either does still, or has been fixed. im not sure of which, thus the blanket statement. mind you they've been very lacking with their security updates, so i wouldnt be surprised if something like the original dupe method still works under the right circumstances. anyways, i've seen a video of a guy doing this glitch. he had the quest screen up, ran way out of town with it still up, then just spammed the confirm button till he was out of meat. every time he clicked it he got the quest reward.. so i dont know if that had any relation to .tbl file editing, but it looked pretty similar to the effects i've seen elsewhere.

so how many tyon meats does it take to go from 80 - 83? hah.
    thanks for the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12