Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Lil Wayne Vs Drake

This is a discussion on Lil Wayne Vs Drake within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Both are shit when it comes to lyrics, however Drake`s beats are good... unlike lil wayne who`s voice I just ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Both are shit when it comes to lyrics, however Drake`s beats are good... unlike lil wayne who`s voice I just can`t stand.

Eminem 4 life ... listen to some real lyrics and some real meaning

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Both are shit when it comes to lyrics, however Drake`s beats are good... unlike lil wayne who`s voice I just can`t stand.

Eminem 4 life ... listen to some real lyrics and some real meaning
    You want people with "Real Lyrics" then don't listen to "Entertainers"
    Granted eminem and lil wayne are both amazing artists as well as drake
    but most of the stuff the sing/rap about is 100% fake and just show.
    Sorry to break it too everyone but there is a reason why they are called "Entertainer's"

This is one of my favorite artists who is known as Pat maine or Kinnetic
    My brother used to be very good friends with this person and still is... he is just now starting to come up.
    I have got the chance to hang out with a lot of his friends and of course my brother.
    But haven't got the chance too meet him in person and hang out with him... not yet that is

He will never go main stream so i doubt any of you will ever hear him
    But listen to the lyrics.. and i bet you will start listening to more and more

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIyqU32InMY]YouTube - Pat Maine - Pulse Race[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2G4xTCF7c8&feature=related]YouTube - Pat Maine - Enjoy the View[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzFZuMxmlRQ]YouTube - Pat Maine - Attack Life[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mevdj0Ua0xg&feature=related]YouTube - Pat Maine - Bottom of the Lake Bed featuring Calhoon[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JNbJyudQhc&feature=related]YouTube - Pat Maine - Welcome to Tomorrow[/ame]

these are some of my favorites, i wish i could give you my number 1 but i can't this is the only Album/cd i have ever been able to like every song.

Hmm i think ill make a topic about pat too hear opinions one day

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    You want people with "Real Lyrics" then don't listen to "Entertainers"
    Granted eminem and lil wayne are both amazing artists as well as drake
    but most of the stuff the sing/rap about is 100% fake and just show.
    Sorry to break it too everyone but there is a reason why they are called "Entertainer's"

This is one of my favorite artists who is known as Pat maine or Kinnetic
    My brother used to be very good friends with this person and still is... he is just now starting to come up.
    I have got the chance to hang out with a lot of his friends and of course my brother.
    But haven't got the chance too meet him in person and hang out with him... not yet that is

He will never go main stream so i doubt any of you will ever hear him
    But listen to the lyrics.. and i bet you will start listening to more and more

YouTube - Pat Maine - Pulse Race
    YouTube - Pat Maine - Enjoy the View
    YouTube - Pat Maine - Attack Life
    YouTube - Pat Maine - Bottom of the Lake Bed featuring Calhoon
    YouTube - Pat Maine - Welcome to Tomorrow

these are some of my favorites, i wish i could give you my number 1 but i can't this is the only Album/cd i have ever been able to like every song.

Hmm i think ill make a topic about pat too hear opinions one day
    You just discredited yourself from future talk in rap. There is a difference between critics. There is those that listen to rap for the `entertaining` purposes as you say and think it`s good rap even if it consists of sentence that make you go `WTF` when you hear them,... and then there is those true rap followers that actually listen to the lyrics. If you`re the `entertainment` listeners, you pretty much got no right to comment on here.

Drake is much smarter

Banned Senior Member

weezy >>>>>>>>>>>>drizzy by farr ! still like drake though

I would say lil wayne to comparing them 2!!

dammmmnn thats hard to say both are my fav artists but id say wayne is better rapping and drake is better singing they have different styles,and i like more drake songs but wayne lyrics are just mad crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Im2L0veDD View Post
    dammmmnn thats hard to say both are my fav artists but id say wayne is better rapping and drake is better singing they have different styles,and i like more drake songs but wayne lyrics are just mad crazy.
    i agree i think wayne's punchlines and delivery is better but sometimes drake shows his ass off with his deliveries so im in the mix

They're both good. Both have heavy bars. I'd say I have more remarkable songs in my head of drake then wayne.

lol smh at this topic

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol smh at this topic
    ^ Todays mainstream rap is FTL, Eminem is good... damn i wish Tupac was still here. Wayne is overrated imo, hes popular with the 12-15 year old children

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol smh at this topic
    Lol you must be a lil old school.
    I always hear older guys screaming that's not real rap they suck blah blah. They all say that until they download a weezy or drake mixtape and actually listen to what they're saying. I think they proved well enough that they have talent so from there you just have to respect it don't hate it.

Not saying any of the above is true about you just assuming so don't get your panties in a brunch

Im not oldschool lol, im not one of those peoples who just praise the old rappers like pac,big pun, biggie, big l etc, its just drake isnt even a rapper, weezy bars are hella light, he has some metaphors but his rap isnt really that good people who like wayne and drake dont really like real rap, real rap is about delivering a message not bout talking bout how much money you have or how many bitches u get which is all both of the above rappers do but to each his own, i prefer listening to battles over listening to wayne and drake and listening to real rap but yah everyone is entitled to their opinion.

and yah eminem is ok, people all of a sudden after 1 song with dre are on his nuts its kinda funny

Lil Wayne,Drake is just a poser

In my opinion Wayne but whats up with all these people hoping on Wiz Khalifa dick, like seriously he is good but he isnt the best

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Music
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    01-09-2023, 01:45 AM
  2. Music
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 2
    08-04-2022, 03:03 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-27-2009, 11:27 AM