Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Music You Cannot Stand To Hear.

This is a discussion on Music You Cannot Stand To Hear. within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I hate Linkin Park, very much so. And My chemical romance and any other emo band. Emo culture is gay[/b] ...
Page: 9

StoneColdAngel

I hate Linkin Park, very much so. And My chemical romance and any other emo band. Emo culture is gay[/b]
    Hate rap and linkin park (all their songs are the same)[/b]
    I officially hate your for the anti-LP comments ^^ I just found out the goth rock sucks :lol:

lil_mageskillz

I officially hate your for the anti-LP comments ^^ I just found out the goth rock sucks :lol:[/b]
    goth rock? never heard that b4 lol

StoneColdAngel

Not my fault :P

all kind of rock, most of the electronic shit(trance,techno,house blablabla)..

All kinds of Techno and Trance..

I just added R'n'B to my "I hate it" list. Its super gay

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

goth rock? never heard that b4 lol[/b]
    You've most likely heard it, just didn't know that it was goth....

lil_mageskillz

You've most likely heard it, just didn't know that it was goth....[/b]
    ye that could be it also :P

Ainelover

prolly katy parry, as soon as i hear that i kissed a girl on the radio i wanna kick her contriversial ass lol.

also all techno, wow that shit gives me teh headache??! who the fuck can stand listen to that shit 10 hours a day, not even under the influence of 3 pounds of cocaine pushed up my anus . pfft

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Cradle of Filth is absolutely disturbing, hate that genre with a passion.

listning to country makes me want to quit living. b.c when i listen to it not living seems better than living and having to listned to it.

Zaczaco11

AGREED country sux...some good lyrics and stories in the songs but i can't listen to it...along with g-rap (i got hoes and pros and doughs and i shoot the boot and skoot it into her va jay jay so go hey hey...that shit) old school rap/smoother rap is fine imo...and i definately hate scene music

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

I like goth country music its the best, goth operas, goth jingles and even some goth rap.

Im just joking but seriously you gota respect music for what it is, I personally like rap music. Some songs make me appreciate the artist others dont. Same with other music, some songs make me start obsessing over the genre . I remeber when I used to only listen to linking park and falout boy, and then suddenly one day i woke up and jsut started with rap cause of Kanye West.

Thus point being all music is good artists appeal to different people that miss a certain aspect in their life. And for many people songs can give the opposite feeling as it would to others.

And I belive we can all agree we have atleast heard 1 or to songs from different genres that made them wanna explore that genre.

Cya

lets all wear masks and make up and scream about the devil and killing ourselves, generalization and stereotyping much? well i can say same thing about your statements and what you believe from a few artist's.

if u got something that makes a lot of money you hold on to it, if you aren't getting enough money you bring out new "fresh" shit to get it[/b]
    Bro if what you said aint generalization and stereotyping i don't KNOW WHAT IS.

Soulja Boy, lil wayne, 50 cent, Johnny Rebel, My Chemical Romance. Il listen to pretty much anything else.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast