R.I.P. Pimp C

This is a discussion on R.I.P. Pimp C within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; UGK group member Chad "Pimp C" Butler was found dead in room at the Mondrian Hotel today around 9am PST, ...
Page: 1

Banned

UGK group member Chad "Pimp C" Butler was found dead in room at the Mondrian Hotel today around 9am PST, after members of the rapper’s family contacted the Sunset Strip property to report the artist missing.

In a statement released by the Mondrian, the hotel received several calls this morning from concerned family members inquiring about Butler’s whereabouts.

"Security personnel went to Mr. Butler’s room and found him in bed, apparently expired," Gerald McKelvy, a spokesman for the hotel said.

"A 911 call was placed at about 9:20 AM and paramedics from the Los Angeles Fire Department responded and pronounced Mr. Butler dead."

The Los Angeles County Sherriff’s office has confirmed that their homicide department is currently investigating the crime scene, which, according to LASD PR Liason Dept. Oscar Butao, is standard procedure whenever a victim is found who did not die of natural causes.

At press time, a cause of death had not been determined. Butler checked into the Mondrian on November 28 and according to those close to him who contacted the hotel, was due to have checked out on Monday (December 4).

RIP

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

:[... ugk!