Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RIOT!

This is a discussion on RIOT! within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=aCyGvGEtOwc...
Page: 1

J

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

not. that. good.

UsedFromDiez

paramore sucks ass.Every teenage girl who thinks she is different loves this song. Sorry :P

ArtOfFighters

you just summed up a whole fan base in one swift sentence.

i love you h34r:

J

I don't like any other song then that song. But still, it's a good song.

i saw them on mtv! h34r: they are ok, but ya know im not a big fan of the white muzik scene, but meh for a new band they did pretty well live performing so i give them props. at least they aren't lip syncing like half the shit on trl

i saw them on mtv! h34r: they are ok, but ya know im not a big fan of the white muzik scene, but meh for a new band they did pretty well live performing so i give them props. at least they aren't lip syncing like half the shit on trl[/b]
    theeeeeeeey.......arent new theyre like 2 years old

and they suck major balls

redbluegreen44

That's just fucking Avril with 3 guys and a guitar... I fucking hate it, how gay is music these days? EW![/b]
    girls arent allowed to be in rock bands these days? How many female rock band singers are in this world.. paramore has like the best female singer in rock genre.
    and btw Avrilop Paramore lead singer:Rock big difference. i prefer paramore more then MCR,Simple plan, and fall out boy any day

How many female rock band singers are in this world.. paramore has like the best female singer in rock genre.[/b]
    a LOT! wander away from the music charts...and LOL AKDJASHANKL JASHKDJHAS HFAJHLFKASHDJLKA

cRuX

girls arent allowed to be in rock bands these days? How many female rock band singers are in this world.. paramore has like the best female singer in rock genre.
    and btw Avrilop Paramore lead singer:Rock big difference. i prefer paramore more then MCR,Simple plan, and fall out boy any day[/b]
    Umm.. Janis Joplin? Stevie Nix? Joan Jett? Cher? Blondie? Pat Benotaur(sp)? The Bengals?

Babek

Umm.. Janis Joplin? Stevie Nix? Joan Jett? Cher? Blondie? Pat Benatar(sp)? The Bangles?[/b]
    Grace Slick(Jefferson Airplane), Lita Ford, Suzi Quatro, Hole, Beki Bondage(Vice Squad). Veruca Salt.. list could go on forever

Banned

I don't like any other song then that song. But still, it's a good song.[/b]
    +1

PaPaSmurF

i saw them on mtv! h34r: they are ok, but ya know im not a big fan of the white muzik scene, but meh for a new band they did pretty well live performing so i give them props. at least they aren't lip syncing like half the shit on trl[/b]
    lol props, muzik...such a gangster when you type. :mellow:
    keyboard gangster ftw xD

lol props, muzik...such a gangster when you type. :mellow:
    keyboard gangster ftw xD[/b]

LOL and this "gangsta" watches TRL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast