Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tribute for Tupac

This is a discussion on Tribute for Tupac within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; you claim to be a fella but i fucked ur wife BEST 2PAC QUOTE...
Page: 2

Blair

you claim to be a fella but i fucked ur wife

BEST 2PAC QUOTE

Ainelover

Makaveli <3

PlayerofRogueC0la

how did tupac start violence you stupid mother fucker? he rapped about what was really going on in the streets, the world, and everything !
    he died on the las vegas strip, after a muhammid ali match, more people saw him die then people saw the last episode of smallville, how many more whitness&#39;s do you need? its just because the goverment deosnt care about rap. <3 rest in peace tupac for ever loved

no respect for gangs, no respect for this guy. he started violence and paid the consuquence. hes not a good person[/b]
    Don&#39;t say shit about Tupac...
    So he started with violence? Yeah so World War I and II wasn&#39;t violence?
    You don&#39;t respect him? I think you should because the man is dead and he made more things than you when he was alive...
    Maybe he is not a good person but you talking about a dead person this way makes you beter than him? I think you are worse than him.
    But nobody is perfect...He made bad things ofc but all the good things he made for many people doesn&#39;t care? You are just talking about he&#39;s negative things...but if we talk about his positive things there will be much more things to talk.
    Please show him some respect, he deserve it.

Rest In Peace Pac.

Powerofbobo

Respect for a peacfull guy, for me the greatest raper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12