Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your Top 5 Favorite Albums. Ever.

This is a discussion on Your Top 5 Favorite Albums. Ever. within the Music forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Ill Niņo - Every single song in every single album, period. DevilDriver - "The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand", others ...
Page: 2

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Ill Niņo - Every single song in every single album, period.
    DevilDriver - "The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand", others aren't exactly great imo.
    Dark Tranquillity - "Character" is my favorite here but, all of the others are great too.
    In Flames - "Reroute To Remain" is my favorite album of theirs but, I like some others as well, some not.
    Sepultura - "Chaos A.D." and some others, but not all of theirs.

That's top 5, after those come common artists such as... Thrice, Three Days Grace, KoRn, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Dream Theater, Chevelle, Alice In Chains and even DJ Tiësto or 10 Years.

xAsukAx

Moving pictures - Rush
    Toxicity - System of a Down
    The Song Remains The Same - Led Zeppelin
    God Hates Us All - Slayer
    Conspiracy Of One - The Offspring

bioblade

The Sickness-Disturbed
    Faceless-Godsmack
    Queen of the Damned OST
    Reanimation-Linkin Park
    The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden

Vishnu

Ill Niņo - Every single song in every single album, period.
    DevilDriver - "The Fury Of Our Maker's Hand", others aren't exactly great imo.
    Dark Tranquillity - "Character" is my favorite here but, all of the others are great too.
    In Flames - "Reroute To Remain" is my favorite album of theirs but, I like some others as well, some not.
    Sepultura - "Chaos A.D." and some others, but not all of theirs.

That's top 5, after those come common artists such as... Thrice, Three Days Grace, KoRn, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Dream Theater, Chevelle, Alice In Chains and even DJ Tiësto or 10 Years.[/b]
    I was at a concert a few years back where Ill Niņo played, at the end of it, the main singer ( dont know his name, dont care either) Pointed his fingers (you know "oh fuck you") towards the crowd and shouted smoke weed. Cant listen to them since without laughing.

Their groovy parts fuck up the songs so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12