Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APB has been bought by K2 Network

This is a discussion on APB has been bought by K2 Network within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by iAbuseHell I played the beta of this game and already thought it was a massive piece of ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    I played the beta of this game and already thought it was a massive piece of shit. Almost everything about it just plain sucked :P so really not that surprised to see that the game failed.

It sure fits K2 though, more crap for them. I just wonder how much money they are gonna make out of it.
    A huge amount of people felt the same way with you. That is why game didn't sell.
    A little amount loved the game like I did. I can see why many people hated it tho. I played the beta too and closed the game after 10 minutes.

The reason I bought the game was the customization. I just wanted to design shit in the game. I started liking the game later.

What's so crappy about it?

Not gonna lie, i think it looks interesting.... but I've never played it. I always like customizing crap. Seems this game is built on that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    What's so crappy about it?

Not gonna lie, i think it looks interesting.... but I've never played it. I always like customizing crap. Seems this game is built on that purpose.
    It would be wonderful if it was a single player thing with multi-player but not as a MMORPG - The only feature that excelled about it was the customizing. From what I heard this game was based on a korean one or....built from it? It was suppose to be this epic grand theft auto type of game that blew GTA out of the water as far as it was setup [and was very great mind you] But, then they kept watering it down into the sloppy shit they served up - It was a failed project and EA knew this way before it even was released to sell - they just hyped it up to get their money back.

This is why the game would fail, And this is why the game will Fail in a simple company name.

K2 - Gamersfirst :P.

Beta is out, anyone playing?

I played it for 5 hours in closed beta. They still had aimbotters.. laughed and deleted the game.
    Last edited by ilterates; 05-29-2011 at 02:00 PM.

BattleScars

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I played it for 5 hours in closed beta. They still had aimbotters.. laughed and deleted the game.
    im actually playgn the game, well was, maybe still will when bored. But what amazes me that when i see an enemy they 2 shot me everytime, they 4 shot my car. While i pull full mag of ammo on the guy and he stays alive, then turns around and shoots me dead instantly, trygn to blow up their cars is impossible, need like 2-3 magaziens of ammo. Idk that game, very unbalanced xD

The game was unbalanced back in RTW times. New beginner would match against me and it would be real hard for them because I could 2 shot them with sniper rifle and colby magnum while they were trying to shoot me dozen times with their beginner star.

Since they made it f2p I'm sure they want you to buy the weapons. Which means those weapons will be op.

KalaBunga Senior Member

horrible now wiht limited costumisatoin in APB now requires prem fucking k2 network could not do more then 5 stripes

Smile

I've been playing APB Reloaded for about week now.

All hackers I've seen have been reported on forums and they are banned now.
    And those public hacks are getting detected really fast.
    K2 have been taking care of hackers alot better in this game than in knight online.

Those weapons you can buy with G1C aren't so OP as I thought - They are not harder to kill than ppl with free weapons. And some free weapons are even better than p2p weapons.

Only thing that really sucks in APBR is Matchmaking. It's really unbalanced. Bronze ranks should play against bronzes, silvers against silvers and goldens against goldens.
    Matchmaking should also check rating. I've been playing many times against people who got like 2x bigger rating than me = More unlocks = better weapons etc..

Really entertaining game (especially with VoIP + Couple of friends).
    8/10.

LastManStanding2142

I play APB on Colby west

Name oWARo Enforcer =)

So far the game play is good don't really run into hackers much but if u do u pretty much know they are.

Aphadon says that first-time offenders will be immediately kicked and their accounts (and PCs) banned temporarily. A second offense will result in a permanent account and PC ban.
    That should stop most of hackers. 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12