Heroes Of Newerth!

This is a discussion on Heroes Of Newerth! within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Anyone play?!...
Page: 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Default Heroes Of Newerth!

Anyone play?!

Banned Regular Member

Such a hard game to play , try out DotA or Leagueoflegends , i tried HeroesOfNewerth , and i still do sometimes i have it on my PC , but it's very hard to notice what's going on the screen tbh , so many affects

I tried LoL, and i hate it. Crap graphics, no laning emphasis/strategy and its slower paced

Little archer Senior Member

im not saying lol is the greatest but... at least its easy to tell whats going on in the screen.

hons awful imho. lots of shitty effects that fail at being "cool", random HP bars everywhere, champion models that are barely different than the creeps that are around, all in that gloomy environment where everything blends together in an unplayable mess.

whats gonna happen with hon once dota2 is fully released?

Banned Regular Member

DotA > LoL > HoN
    That's how it goes , besides , u say that leagueoflegends doesnt have lanings strategies , infact it does , the jungler , mid ap , bot ad carry nd support , isnt that strategic enough? if u think that that isn't called laning , then you should check HoN + DotA and how messy they are ^^ , but still , dotA ftw <3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    DotA > LoL > HoN
    That's how it goes , besides , u say that leagueoflegends doesnt have lanings strategies , infact it does , the jungler , mid ap , bot ad carry nd support , isnt that strategic enough? if u think that that isn't called laning , then you should check HoN + DotA and how messy they are ^^ , but still , dotA ftw <3
    i wish people could try new stuff though...

fucking metagame really does get old at times.

Im used to HoN so i know whats going on, but when i first played LoL i couldnt tell what was going on with all the graphical effects going off, and those "shrubs" that make you invisible caught me off guard too, it was pretty funny , i was and this dude just jumps out of a bush next to me. I just wish LoL wasnt so cartoonish looking and slow, and i wish HoN wasnt played by so many brazillians

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Im used to HoN so i know whats going on, but when i first played LoL i couldnt tell what was going on with all the graphical effects going off, and those "shrubs" that make you invisible caught me off guard too, it was pretty funny , i was and this dude just jumps out of a bush next to me. I just wish LoL wasnt so cartoonish looking and slow, and i wish HoN wasnt played by so many brazillians
    LoL being cartoonish is what Riot team wants , they could make it better graphics than HoN if they want , but they just want it like that on perpes.