Lineage 2

This is a discussion on Lineage 2 within the Other forums, part of the Games category; How is lineage 2 looking these days? is it worth starting a new character (everything from scratch) on the retail ...
Page: 1

Xob

Default Lineage 2

How is lineage 2 looking these days? is it worth starting a new character (everything from scratch) on the retail servers or should I just go to a prvate server? in that case, which one?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Retail at NA/EU nop. Everyone that are still playing are either maxed out in everything or botting.

Retail at russian servers yeah. Its f2p with giftshop and has increased exp rates (afaik). Theres an english patch for it and loads of english speaking ppl playing.

If u want NA/EU retail, then only server with decent pvp is phoenix (god i never thought id be saying this). Back when i was playing, bartz was the place where shit happend, but core TD is at spatalos aion now, nova is in phoenix (and perento) and other lolclans are just to weak to offer any sorts of quality pewpew. Rest of the servers are pretty much the same.

As for private servers, duno rly. Frienz pulled the plug, dex is still up n running, elixir seems to be good also. But thats all iv heard from ex clanies and aions LFG chat. Cant rly comment on private server scene more, since i havent played for ages.

Xob

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Retail at NA/EU nop. Everyone that are still playing are either maxed out in everything or botting.

Retail at russian servers yeah. Its f2p with giftshop and has increased exp rates (afaik). Theres an english patch for it and loads of english speaking ppl playing.

If u want NA/EU retail, then only server with decent pvp is phoenix (god i never thought id be saying this). Back when i was playing, bartz was the place where shit happend, but core TD is at spatalos aion now, nova is in phoenix (and perento) and other lolclans are just to weak to offer any sorts of quality pewpew. Rest of the servers are pretty much the same.

As for private servers, duno rly. Frienz pulled the plug, dex is still up n running, elixir seems to be good also. But thats all iv heard from ex clanies and aions LFG chat. Cant rly comment on private server scene more, since i havent played for ages.
    Thanks for a really nice and fast answer, would you happen to know the url for the russian server? and the patch ofc

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

l2.ru afair. I asked around a little and ppl told me that there isnt an official patch out. So sry, i was wrong on that. But theres couple of ways, like copying some files from english l2.

Only downside with russian l2 is that most factor clans use radar hax. But on the good side, theres almost no botting, since exp is way easier and GMs were supposed to do a good job there.