Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MMORPGS

This is a discussion on MMORPGS within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind theres a common misunderstanding.... USKO is hosted like shit while almost every other game k2 hosts ...
Page: 2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    theres a common misunderstanding.... USKO is hosted like shit while almost every other game k2 hosts is run fairly well w/ very little problems as to hacking, cheating, scamming, bugging, and a decent CSS as well as if you must buy monthly prems/packages to log on *which is highly unlikely* theyre almost 90% cheaper...
    Lies ,, well I guess most KO quitters would never wanna have something to do with K2 again. Its game that we like, its company who runs it we dont..

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

im giving away some items from swords(opresia server) since im waiting for the upcoming server. but u have to be 100+, otherwise u cant wear them :/

HendTheEternal

Quote Originally Posted by assassinofthemist View Post
    im giving away some items from swords(opresia server) since im waiting for the upcoming server. but u have to be 100+, otherwise u cant wear them :/
    max lvl on that game?

Battle Of The Immortals.
    Battle of the Immortals - Free Fantasy MMORPG | Play Free Online Video Games

BOI Is new 2.5D MMORPG by Perfect world entertainment.
    It has Pet system, a mount upgrade system, and five playable classes;
    Slayer
    Champion
    Heretic
    Magus
    Berzerker
    etc etc..
    Read from Wiki if ur interrested or ask me for more info. Cant write moar now cuz Im busy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNxM8qKP-Ew]YouTube - Battle of the Immortals Gameplay - First Look HD[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s625YxZ5hg]Battle of the Immortals - Developer diary - PC[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uwUd43MI8I]Battle of the Immortals Video Dev Diary #2[/ame]

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HendTheEternal View Post
    max lvl on that game?
    lvl order is 1-100
    then its veteran which is basically 101-110
    then expert 111-120
    and then master 121-130

High Master - Level 130 to 140
    Grand Master - Level 140 to 150

so far u can only go up to master and in the future updates u should be able to go to high master etc.

and there are different versions hosted worldwide and u dont have to play sword of the new world (gamersfirst version of granado espada). there is also a strong english community on sGE, but i dont know much about it since i play the one hosted by gamersfirst.

Allods Online.

Check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12