Rift: Some Questions

This is a discussion on Rift: Some Questions within the Other forums, part of the Games category; First off, does anyone here play Rift, and if so can they answer some questions for me? I am more-so ...
Page: 1

PaperCutz

Default Rift: Some Questions

First off, does anyone here play Rift, and if so can they answer some questions for me?

I am more-so wondering about the PVP aspect. Is it comparable to WoW, Aion and Requiem? In which ways does it differ? Also I was reading lightly about the PVP souls, but nothing I found goes too far in-depth about them. What level tiers are the battle grounds? Is there arenas with pre-made teams? Is there an honor system that lets you gain gear through PVP?

Also, which class would I most likely be more comfortable with? Here is what I normaly play and am accustomed to.

KO: Cardboard Mage / BP
    WoW: Kitty DPS Feral / Shadow Priest ( power shift patch was the last straw for me QQ lol )
    Requiem: Assassin

Lastly, how is the games population?

Sorry about the stream of questions, but I rather get some others out take on the game before I go full-head into the game myself hehe.

i am selling a key btw 30 days ! hit me up if someone needs