Selling League of Legends account US server almost all content unlocked

This is a discussion on Selling League of Legends account US server almost all content unlocked within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Level 30. 1302 Solo Queue rating. 1027 normal wins 925 losses. 10 rune pages. Almost every rune. 67 champions owned. ...
Page: 1

facepalmjohn

Default Selling League of Legends account US server almost all content unlocked

Level 30. 1302 Solo Queue rating. 1027 normal wins 925 losses. 10 rune pages. Almost every rune. 67 champions owned. 37 skins owned. Not featured in screen shots: Kayle purchased, 3 exp quints and the 2 holiday magic pen quints (total 3 magic pen quints). Special note: Certain skins that can no longer be purchased or not purchased ingame (collectors items) include UFO Corki, Riot Singed (received via pax code), and when implemented into the game Judgement Kayle.

Screen caps: Pictures by ilikebigbucks - Photobucket

Total usd put into this account: $265.

In closing regarding the actual account,

If you are interested in buying the account add me on msn "[email protected]" I will continue to play this account until it is sold so feel free to ask me about any updated progress.

How will this transaction go? I will change the account's email to something random, and change the password as well secret questions. Pricing will be based on what I am offered however I am willing to trade for a knight online account on the Carnac West server.
    Last edited by facepalmjohn; 09-01-2011 at 01:26 PM.

$50 to start you off

facepalmjohn

Highest offer received so far via msn is 165 dollars.

facepalmjohn

Will trade for gbs on Carnac west.

eh dota 2 coming soon all these companies who copied dota gna have a decrease in population gl selling it:P

facepalmjohn

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    eh dota 2 coming soon all these companies who copied dota gna have a decrease in population gl selling it:P
    I've been a competitive DotA/HoN player for a number of years now, While I see DotA 2 as great looking competitive game people who want to play a casual game will stick to LoL.

That's 90% of the LoL community.

ahhaha gl selling this dota 2 will rape this

From what I hear dota 2 is being overhyped, but whatever, I don't play either anymore :P

I gotta say dude, you've spent a ridiculous amount just for the aesthetic on skins, 3-4 for the champs you always use is understandable but eh. With only that amount of games I assume you didn't buy all your champions from IP alone?

He probably bought his champs with $ so that he could spend his IP on runes.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Runes don't take much IP to max out

They don't? I've played around 1500 games and I'm not even close to maxing them out, especially because of all the champs I've bought with IP.

facepalmjohn

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Ha. Nah. Out of the 265 dollars I have spent on this game most of that went towards rune pages, and skins. That's not to say that several of the champions that I own weren't bought with RP.

I played since the first day of official launch, and in January a double IP weekend got me a net of about 13k from level 10-20.

The majority of my games were before December 2010s IP reduc.

Sidenote; currently working on an alt account currently at 1500 Elo. If you're interested in it I'll update when the rating is at around 1600-1800

1 question why are u hiding ur name ?
    by the way its west or noric?

facepalmjohn

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodOfHell View Post
    1 question why are u hiding ur name ?
    by the way its west or noric?
    The company that develops and distributes the game is very strict on their no account trading/selling policy. I'm one of the few nice enough to post screen shots.