Welcome Back to Turf Battles!
Closed Beta 2 has Begun at Aeria Games!

After implementing many changes provided by the community, Turf Battles is back for a second Closed Beta - and you're invited!
All New Changes!
Island PvP System Phase 1:
The Islands have now been opened up for bracketed PvP. We will collect player feedback and introducing the full Islands system in Open Beta.
PK Penalties:
Full Red players will still receive maximum penalties, but penalties for non-red players have been drastically reduced.
Exp Changes:
Exp tables have been altered to make leveling much easier!
Potion Cap Increase:
Potion cap has been increased! Players will be able to carry roughly double the amount of potions as Closed Beta 1.
New Content:
New areas never seen before in Turf Battles, such as Eastern South Daria, will be opening up! Let the explorations begin!
Download the New Client!
In order to begin playing be sure to download the new game client, as the CB1 client will no longer work.
VISIT THE TURF BATTLES WEBSITE

This invitation-only beta release is only available to Aeria Games members who received this invitaion. Copyright © 2009 Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Anyone else got this mail from aeriagames ? Anyone wanna play again ? :P I'm going to try but geez I haven't played that game in years...

Hoping for someone to back me up !